Chapter 3: "Well, new powers!"

Guardian's PoV.

I was woken up by my two Ghost, as they had heard my names being called by the speakers. As I looked up at the ceiling as I woke up from my "sleep" provoked by the apparition of the Gardener and Winnower, which are my Ghosts now, though probably I was sleeping due to all the restless nights since my resurrection as a Guardian.

Still I got up, completely naked since I have no clothing other than the armors I had as I decided to wear some pieces, but then I remembered what the Gardener told me, now I can also fuse all my armors together, but that would be too many, so he decides to just fuse the exotic pieces, and he preferred to wear no helmet for now, unless absolutely necessary.

He now walks the halls as his steps are strong yet gentle, his movements are dexterous, yet not frail, his body his muscular but flexible and agile. He walked to the main area, as all there heroes were there with Tracer, being the lovable girl she is, was the first one to walk to the Guardian.

"Hello luv, my name's Lena Orton, but call me Tracer when in action" she said as Guardian looks down at her as he stretched his hand towards her, since he learned through Athena that's something polite to do, at least in this time "Guardian, pleas...

"Hello luv, my name's Lena Orton, but call me Tracer when in action" she said as Guardian looks down at her as he stretched his hand towards her, since he learned through Athena that's something polite to do, at least in this time "Guardian, pleased to meet you" he spoke in a emotionless and flat tone.

Tracer happily shook my hand, as I had to make sure I didn't squeeze too hard, since I didn't want to hurt anybody, that's when other heroes, heroines and agents also gets closer as there is a bit of confusion, but then Reinhardt hits the end of the hammer down to pick back up the attention of all the personal, but that's when a new female came out, which is probably the member of the Overwatch council which was missing till now, Sojourn.

"Attention everyone

"Attention everyone. We have a new agent, from Peru, say hello to Illari, she's joining us as a supporter, but I also know that a new Agent has joined us soon that I had not met yet. Guardian, please step up here" I walked up there, my Ghosts flying above my shoulders, I had my normal armor on, except for the helmet, which I held under my arm. Sure I could fuse the exotics, but this was only for the perks, while for the look, I had to choose and mix one exotic from each class, and in my opinions, I chose the best looking ones.