2.

April 1st. 

The day my new life began as a High school student. I rode the bus while shaking in my seat, I wanted to get the window seat but this magenta-haired devil had managed to rob me of the window seat by threatening to yell that she was being harassed by a pervert (me). Currently, she stared like a curious kitten outside the window, I wanted to just lean in and stare out the window with her but then she would accuse and tease me of falling in love with her.

Fall in love? I honestly can't even fall asleep these days.

I would complain about me not receiving the window seat but it could've been worse as Yagami was standing with a fake smile in the front of the bus making conversation with a bubbly girl with short beige-coloured hair. The girl kept making hand gestures when talking with him and always had a bright smile on her face, although her smile felt genuine, I felt that it felt forced. Why? Regardless of how positivity-filled a human is, no human tends to maintain a smile for as long as she is. It's a smart move on her part though, as always having a smile on your face is a good and easy way to avoid other emotions from showing on your face. However, anyone good at reading people can somewhat sense the deceit behind the smile.

Fells rather poetic no? Two duplicitous people conversing. Is this, perhaps, the start of a high school romance?!

I'm trying too hard to act normal, aren't I... I sighed.

ANYWAYS... the weather seems nice. Too bad I can't look at it properly right now because a witch with an evil persona stole my window-chan from me. I looked around the bus trying to find something to pass the time, I would've listened to music but someone who bears serious hate for me hid them somewhere. Can I not have a peaceful life? I thought the white room arc was over.

When looking around the bus I laid my eyes on a beautiful black-haired girl who wore the same school uniform as me and was indulged in reading a novel that I myself had read. I rested my back on the seat trying to relax and closed my eyes and indulged myself in my own thoughts to pass the time. I seriously wanted to have a moment with myself, because nowadays it just feels like I haven't been giving myself enough time these past few months. So, let's have a discussion, shall we?

Hello, my name is Ayanakouji Kiyotaka, I am currently 16 of age and I know this is sudden, but I'd like to pose an interesting question:

Are all human lives equal?

Nowadays everywhere you go there is the talk about equality. People argue whether men and women are truly equal or not. The employment rate for women has increased in the past due to such doubts and debates. Hell, we even made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. 'Disabled people shouldn't be referred to as disabled!' is also something many people bring up, but in the end aren't disabled people still disabled? I'd even like to argue that instead of taking the reality of their situation away from them, they should be encouraged to embrace and live with one's problems. Nowadays, Kids are taught that all human beings are equal regardless of skin color, race, or gender.

But is that true? Are all human beings really equal? If so, how?

A beautiful black-haired girl wearing the same uniform as me sitting next to me on the bus was reading the novel 'Crime and Punishment' by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, I can bring up an argument in that novel as an example. Without a doubt some human beings will have more value than other human beings, some are more athletic, some are more academically gifted, some are more hardworking, etcetera. Some human beings have so much value to offer to society that they can be considered indispensable, considering them superior isn't even optional anymore, it's an indisputable fact. Sir Issac Newton for example, introduced the concept of gravity to the world, however, if there were people who in this case would be undoubtedly of lesser value than him trying to stop him from introducing the concept of gravity to the world, he would have the right to eliminate them. Now, whether humans should be allowed to take lives isn't something I myself am sure about, so I won't discuss that, however, what my point is: Humans can never truly be equal.