15 JUNGKOOK POV

Aunt Mi Kyung takes me to the other room and away from any passerby. She gave me the injection and asked me to lay down for a while until the medicine take it effect. I close my eyes for a while. When I awake I feeling much better.

"Thank you." I said but Aunt Mi Kyung just looks at me like she really worried. She just hug me without saying anything.

"Pray for me that everything will go smoothly tonight." I said and look at her again.

"Of cause everything will go smoothly." She said and wiped her tears.

"I will take a seat now...." She said and walked away from me.

"Aunt Mi Kyung, do Appa coming too?" I asked and she turns to facing me.

"Yes. He's at outside now."

"Ok." I said and watch her walk until she gone. I run to the dressing room back to get ready. The boys all look at me, worried.

"Are you ok?" Jin asked this time and I smile.

"Yes."

"Then, where are you going?"

"Talks with Aunt Mi Kyung." I said and let the makeup artist to do their job.

"Whoever is done, go to the backstage now." Mr. Seo said and they all follow Mr. Seo to the back stage. Lucky my makeup don't take that long to get it done and I join them shortly. I drink a lot of water.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." I said and he holds my hand.

"Don't worry, you can trust us. We got your back." Jungkook said make me smile bright. I walk to the curtain and take a peep. I saw Aunt Mi Kyung and CEO Kim sit down side by side.

"We will start in 5." Mr. Moon said and I take my deep breath.

We all stand in one round while holding each other hand including Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon. I look at them one by one and rest assure that the show will go as we plan. I just need to do my part well only. For the first time I feel excited and nervous. This feeling make me feel so happy. I have everything I want in this world. I have brother that always support me no matter what. I have Aunt that love me unconditionally like my own mother. I have father that will watch me performance and I hope he will feel proud of me too just like how he felt for Jin. I have someone that I love more than my own life and friends that always got my back. Tonight is the magical that I keep asking for. Everything is perfect tonight.

"I want to say something....." I said after Mr. Seo and Mr. Moon saying their good luck and well wishes for tonight.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"I want to say thank you for everything. I'm very happy tonight...." I said and my tears threaten to fall again.

"Why you cry if you feel happy?" Jimin said and he already got contagious with my tears.

"I'm cry because I'm happy." I said and laugh at the same time. Jin put his hand on my shoulder and squeezes it a bit.

"You will ruin your makeup." Tae Hyung said and I try to stop crying while they all laugh at me.

"Ok...are you ready?" Mr. Moon said.

"Yes." We all answer him.

"Let the show begin......."

**** JEON JUNGKOOK POV****

I laugh when I saw Ji Ae cute face crying. I can understand her feeling. I also feel like that when we were performance for the first time on the stage for debut. I feel happy but nervous too and I cried also after the show. We all taking our position on the stage and when the curtain open, we all bow to the audience first and then the music start. We all do what we practice the whole month. When I'm done with my part I go to the back stage and watch the other act. I'm worry about Ji Ae. She's not so well tonight. I touch her cheek and forehead when she's sleeping, she's burning hot. She's has fever.