2

While they all focus on the movie, my phone ringing and it from Ms. Kang. I wonder what more now. I answer it and she told me that she send something for me to study. So I open the door and saw BTS manager, Manager Goo at the door.

"Ji Ae-ah, who that is?" Jin asked but I don't answer him. I close the door after receiving the books. Another task I need to do without much explains. CEO Kim never allows me to waste any minutes and I felt like I just sold my soul to the devil, once again.

"What is that?" Jin asked when he saw me carry so many books.

"Task." I said and climb the stair.

"You're not watching this?" He asked again.

"Nope." I said and go to my room. Tonight I spend the whole night studying about show business and at the same time I learn about my major too. My class will start next week so now he wants me to prepare myself.

The next day, I start my work as one of BTS manager. Not only Jin surprise to see me as their manager but his team member too. I watch them working and I can understand that their job is not glamour at all. There is many more than meet the eyes. In one day they go around Seoul to performance. They start very early in the morning and finish very late at night. I saw they sleep in the car too to gain back their energy. They eat whenever they have time but as their manager, we make sure they're having proper meals every time. After going home I take a warm shower and read my books again. I'm falling asleep while studying. The next day starts again and we repeat the same thing. Lucky tonight we go home a bit early and I have plenty of time to study. I make a big cup of coffee to company me the whole night.

The weeks just past in the blink of eyes and the boys get their off day again but not me. I need to go to the class as always. I'm really impressed with myself today. Not because of my looks or my sense of style but because I manage to stay awake the whole day in the class. Done with the class, I go to the library to collect more information for my task. Today is my due date so I need to finish it by this evening before meeting CEO Kim in his office.

I'd totally focus on my laptop and typed every word carefully so I won't make any mistake. Suddenly, I saw someone standing in front of me and put a warm cup of coffee on the table. The coffee smells really addictive and nice too. I don't bother to look up so I focus back to my laptop then he knocks on the table used his finger slowly so he won't disturb other. I have to look up at him and when I saw him, I immediately look around us. Lucky no one seems interested at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and only then he takes a seat next to me but he doesn't forget to pull his cap more down to cover his face.

"I saw you here, so I come to say hi." Jungkook said.

"You study here too?" I asked and he nods.

"Your major?"

"Performing Arts too, in music. I saw your name in one of my class. Are you played an instrument too?"

"Yes, violin. You?"

"Guitar..... I'm hungry do you want to have dinner with me? I don't like to eat alone." He change the topic so fast. I don't really pay any attention to his words but then I hear him speak in informal with me.

"Do you just drop the formality?" I asked and he smiles cheekily.

"I thought you don't notice." He said makes me smile.

"I'm sorry but I can't have dinner with you. I need to finish this by today also." I said and he seems sulky.

"But I don't like to eat alone. Hyungs all have their plan and go out already." He whining cutely and melts my heart.