❖ Ƈυтє Lιттℓє Mσηѕтєя ❖

Start from the beginning

"Hey...let's not be rude, okay?" He reprimanded Minho gently so as to not dampen his mood. "We're having a calm conversation to figure everything out."

The hybrid didn't say anything but Jisung could tell that it was understood.

"I wanna kiss because that's what people in relationships do."

Cute.

"But...we aren't in a relation-"

"Yes we are." Minho's lips curved downwards, a cute pout on his face.

"Why do you sa-"

"Because you're mine and mine only which means we are married."

Jisung dropped his forehead to Minho's shoulder to hide his amusement. "Married?! How did we skip there?" His smile was wide, reaching around the hybrid to hug him close.

"You take care of me and on wikihow one of the requirements of couples is taking care of eachother so..."

Jisung snorted, "okay, I think I'm starting to get it."

He was hearing Minho loud and clear but couldn't stop himself from feeling just a prickle of anxiety. It was a big development, a big step into their growing relationship that Jisung hoped he would be able to uphold.

"Just for clarification on my part...why do you want to be in a relationship with me?"

"You really are an idiot."

Jisung opened his mouth to argue but Minho was quick to slap a hand over the bottom half of his face. He waited a minute before deciding to speak again.

"When I look at Felix and Channie, I want what they have."

They were basically the textbook definition of what a couple was so Jisung wasn't surprised that Minho would be a little jealous or curious about the dynamic.

"Seungmin too."

Now that was surprising. 

"I know our relationship will be better than theirs if you'd stop being so stupid."

Jisung huffed, of course Minho and Seungmin would spark up the competitive nature in each other like this of all things.

"And..and I just like being with you more than anyone else." 

He looked around as he spoke as a way to get his thoughts together. "Binnie kind of showed me that the feelings I have for you aren't the same like...others." Jisung could see that he was still adjusting and still a little confused on the subject but his main point was there.

"Okay." Jisung gently interlocked their hands and rocked them back and forth. "Thank you so much for being open with me, Minmin." The hybrid stared at him with those intense, dark eyes that made Jisung so nervous.

"I do want to tell you that I-I guess I've been feeling exactly the same way but.. I was just really scared to admit that and take the next step."

Jisung's only really been in a handful of relationships but none of them could be compared to whatever he and Minho would have going on in the next few days.

(Plus they were all...distinctly NOT a hybrid)

"So I guess we're boyfriends then. Nice!" It was a quiet but cute exclamation. "Which means we get to do all that couple stuff you were researching earlier."

"Sex too?"

An eager boy he was and Jisung should've thought about that before that sentence came out his mouth.

"U-Uh I... you- yes?" Jisung watched the way his eyes lit up and was quick to burst his little bubble, "-but not right now! We have to work our way up to that, okay?"

"How?"

"Basically- we...uh- just do the small stuff first before getting to that."

Minho still didn't get it but for Jisung's sake, he nodded his head and pretended that he did to placate him.

He would ask Changbin for help later. 

••••

I saw a comment somewhere in the chapters about someone not wanting any smut- should I leave it out? 

[1122 Words]