15.Invisible Walls

Before you start reading...
I would like to express my gratitude to all of you. 550+ reads on my 1st book📚 in such short duration is far more than what I ever expected. So thank you so much for your support.✌️🖋️📚
_________________________________________

Till now...
Avantika invited Ishaan to her place for a surprise. The surprise was her patchup with Rohan. Ishaan never expected this to be so soon, he was broken, he was shattered. He wanted to leave but Avantika made him stay for dinner. After dinner he came back to his flat, Vaibhav understood that something was wrong, he tried to ask Ishaan but he didn't answer.
__________________________________________

                             Continued

The next day, Ishaan returned from the court in the evening, & went straight to his bedroom. He was in a mess, nothing seemed important anymore. He wanted to scream out loud. He wanted to cry,  but there was no one with whom he could share his sorrow. Vaibhav tried to talk to him but he didn't even look at him. 

Vaibhav then followed him

Vaibhav then followed him. Before Ishaan could close the door, he entered and asked him, "Hey Ishaan, everything okay? I've been noticing you since yesterday, man.."

"Nothing, I'm just a little tired. Let's talk later..please ?" Ishaan replied without looking at him. He didn't want to answer Vaibhav's questions. He knew he won't be able to.

"What's wrong, man? Tell me, there's no problem in the world that I can't solve." Vaibhav said smiling & tried to cheer him up.

"I'm telling you na, I don't want to talk right now. Just leave," Ishaan said with a mix of anger and frustration evident in his voice.

"What are you hiding from me bro ? Tell me once." Vaibhav said, gently tapping his shoulder.

Ishaan shouted and pushed Vaibhav away..."What the hell is your problem? You always have to interfere in everything. You enjoy giving free advice, don't you? So listen... Avantika went back to Rohan. She forgave him. I am a bloody loser.Happy now? Laugh at me, mock me."

Seeing Ishaan's behaviour, Vaibhav was surprised. He didn't react. He understood Ishaan's pain. He didn't say anything,  just sat beside Ishaan & placed his hand on his shoulder. He wanted to bring Ishaan out of his pain.

Ishaan too needed someone whom he can share his sorrow with. At first he tried to compose himself, but he couldn't and he hugged Vaibhav tightly, crying, "What should I do, yaar? I don't understand. Why can't Avantika understand? What does Rohan have that I don't?"

"That idiot ain't worthy of her, still she is mad for him." He continued...

Wiping his tears, Vaibhav said, "I didn't know you are so emotional, man.  Have you given up on her so easily?"