CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE

Start from the beginning

She looked down and spoke " I just had a nightmare it's so creepy " .

I hugged her tightly caressing her back . " Why didn't you tell me ? Don't worry I'm here nothing can hurt you sweetheart . You're safe in my arms " . I kissed her forehead and made her to sleep in my arms .

SRIYA'S POV :

Vani left for her college and I saw the maid is making Parathas I stopped her and said ruhaan is not well so don't make parathas make some oatmeal .

She said " ok mam " and started making oatmeal . I sat on the dinner table and lost in thoughts the scene is not leaving my mind , my subconscious mind spoke " What if someday ruhaan gets angry at you ? ".

I slapped my face and drank some water. No ruhaan will never get angry on me even if he gets angry he will not disrespect me . I said to myself and just then the maid bought the breakfast . I took the breakfast and went into my room .

I am feeling so off thinking about that stalker's death . I feel I should go somewhere to get my mind clear .

I saw ruhaan was sitting on the bed waiting for me .

Once again it flashed before me , I shook my head and went towards ruhaan I sat beside him and started feeding the breakfast .

I was thinking should I tell ruhaan about how I am feeling or not , will that be ok ? I don't wanna hurt him , everything is clear now and I don't wanna bring that topic .

I was thinking all this he took the spoon from my hand and he fed me . I tried to smile and ate it .

He asked " where are you lost sweetheart ? ".

I told him vani went to college and maa & papa ji will come in the afternoon .

He spoke " so , we are alone sweetheart ".

I looked at him he made him eat the breakfast . I ate it forcing a smile and I fed him .

He completed the breakfast and I was about to leave but I froze when he pulled the string of my kurta .

He came infront of me and told the poetic letter I wrote for him , I was amazed listening to him .

He wrapped his hand around my bare waist and his other hand was moving on my neck , I closed my eyes and he kissed me . I didn't kiss him back I don't know why . He broke the kiss and spoke " Sweetheart I think you are lost somewhere what happened ? Are you alright ? ".

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
Unknowingly I spoke " I wanna go home but I don't wanna leave you coz you're hurt " .

I realised what I spoke when he told what do I mean by home ? I spoke " forget it ruhaan ....I was just...just leave it  ". I was unable to speak further . I feel like my mind is completely disturbed .
I was about to leave but he caught my hand and said he can't leave me , I know he can feel I'm not ok he asked " what's happening ? ".

I told him " I had a creepy nightmare ".

He hugged me patting and caressing my back . I slowly hugged him back he asked " Why didn't you tell me ? " and said " I'm there for you sweetheart nothing can hurt you , you are safe in my arms " . Yes I'm safe in his arms . I know that . He kissed my forehead and placed me on bed and wrapped me in his arms .

I thought I'm just overthinking a lot , I need to clear my mind I can't be like this with ruhaan , I think I need to talk about this with ruhaan but not now I will speak after sometime now I don't wanna think about it , my ruhaan is with me that's all I needed . I looked at his face and kissed his cheek . He hugged me tightly caressed my hairs and kissed my forehead . I spoke " you need to rest ruhaan " .