Jimin turned her head around as she heard footsteps, and immediately turned back to her daughter, "Look, mama came to give you a kiss too. How does that sound?"

Minjeong chuckled, extending her arms, "Come here, princess~."

The baby's eyes curved up in glee as her mama held her in her arms, kissing her temple tenderly, "Mama is going to work with eomma today. So I can't take care of you today!" She lifted up her right hand, holding her index finger high in the air, pointing up, "You'll stay with good company. Alright?"

"Mma~."

"Ah, please stop killing me with your cuteness," She pouted, staring cutely at her daughter, before her expression turned serious again, "Mama and eomma have to go now. Okay?"

"Mma!"

"Yes, eomma's leaving too," Sooman said with a smile, approaching his daughter-in-law and granddaughter, "But I'll take care of you, alright-"

"-Don't you even dare hurting her. My parents are very patient but my sister's going to cut your neck with no hesitation."

Sooman smiled at Minjeong, "I'm not hurting your daughter, Kim-"

"-Ning wanted to be a paid killer as a kid, just so you know."
____________________________________________________________________

"Minjeong, I should just get a chair, I mean-"

"-Shh. You're comfortable here, aren't you? So just stay here," She muttered, wrapping her arms around Jimin's waist tighter. Jimin sighed and turned her head around, looking at her with a clearly worried expression.

"But I'm making you uncomfortable. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable, Minjeong."

Minjeong sighed and blinked, before she brought her left hand up to Jimin's head. Minjeong just stared at her silently, almost making Jimin wonder about what she was thinking about right in that moment. She just stared into her eyes intensely, not muttering a single word. Jimin stared back at her, seeing as her lips slightly curved up and her right hand's fingers pressed harder on her waist.

"Yu Jimin."

"Yes."

"I'm a woman."

"Yeah."

"And you're a woman."

"Yes..."

"...You really think it bothers me to have your butt above my crotch?"

Jimin blushed, looking at the computer screen right away. Minjeong leaned up from the swivel chair, pressing her chin against her shoulder as she began typing some words and numbers on the keyboard, while accessing some kind of computer program she couldn't recognize at all.

"What are you doing?"

Jimin sighed, smiling softly, "Putting these account movements and stocks in the stock market," She muttered, before her eyes went down again to the keyboard, "This will later go into the stock exchange."

She kissed her shoulder, staring into the screen, "You must be busy, then. Do I bother you?"

She shook her head, "No. I actually feel more relaxed, with having you here," She confessed in a low whisper, clicking with her mouse on a few links and buttons that showed up in the Mac's screen, "I feel so lonely when I have to work on my own. People told me it's better to focus if you don't have any kind of distraction but I guess I just need that one element that could possibly distract me to keep me focused."

"...It feels weird for me to see you working like this."

"Why?"

She hugged her tighter with both of her arms, "I lost five precious years of you and sometimes my brain doesn't remember you're a grown up woman with a couple University degrees," She chuckled, "When I see you writing or doing something like paperwork I think you're studying...When you're actually putting up stocks in the stock exchange."