"Did you think about the social prejudice back then?"

"Mmm...I just thought about it briefly. She was worried about it but-Honestly...If two people really love each other and want to live together, what is the problem? If someone loves people of his or her own sex, what is the problem? The only thing that should matter is...You love that person. That person is everything for you. You should be able to live with that person, as long as both of you are okay with it. If you want to be intimate with each other or not, then that is your own choice," She sighed, "Sometimes that is the right thing to do. It is a big step in a relationship, I do admit. But I do also think it is essential. If you plan on marrying someone, I think you should be 100% comfortable with that person first. Because, honestly, marrying someone you don't live with is kind of living with a stranger."

"Is your girlfriend a stranger to you?"

"There's a side of her that she never or rarely ever shows...but I think that that's the factor that keeps every relationship healthy. I think every relationship needs some mystery. Other than that, we're no strangers to each other. Our emotional bond is too strong."

"Emotional bond?"

"We've been through a lot of hardships together because of our social status and because of how society views unmarried couples living together and having their own kids in general...So, we've reached a point in our relationship in which sometimes, we just look into each other's eyes and we know what the other is thinking, without saying a single word. We're very emotionally connected to each other. And that is something that is very precious to me."

"Have your children strengthened that bond?"

"Definitely," She smiled, "No one should judge you for having kids out of wedlock. If you're in a stable relationship and you can raise your children with love and education, even if it's hard, no one should judge you for it. I find it honestly amusing that the politicians in this country all complain about the low birthrates, but then backstabs adoptive parents and single parents. I've been a single mother before. And I don't regret a thing."

"You don't regret having a baby at the age of 20?"

"...I will never regret it. That child was everything to me, and still is," She whispered, looking into the man's eyes as the cameras focused on her face, "While I could, I gave him all of my love. The only thing I regret is not being able to protect it. Protect that little treasure that life gave me. I should have taken more care of it," She muttered at the end, her eyes watering up.

"...It's hard for you to talk about your son."

Jimin bit her lip.

"...I was thinking about how he might just be watching this and he doesn't know who I am," A tear rolled down her left cheek, "And that breaks my heart."

"What would you tell him? If he was watching this?"

Jimin took in a shaky breath, briefly looking down and biting her lip.

"That he should never, ever doubt how much I love him. I don't want him to think I've abandoned him, that I've never cared about him. He's everything to me. And I miss him, every single day of my life," She breathed in, wiping her tears away with her fingers, "He should know that his mama and I love him and his sister more than anything else in the world. That there isn't a day in which we don't think about him. That we'll bring him home, someday...He should know that."

"I understand it's hard," The man said, nodding, "I have a baby daughter myself. If something ever happened to her, I'd go crazy."

"It's sad, you know," She took in a deep breath, "People tend to forget that I'm a human too. Outside, I'm Yu Jimin, the chairwoman, the rich chaebol...But I'm just Jimin. I'm just a mother, a friend, a girlfriend. I'm a person too. I have feelings. Only because I go to social events and laugh and smile for the cameras doesn't mean I don't suffer. I just contain it, pile it all up inside of my heart."