💓

Y/n age 16

"Daddy I want to sleep with you it's scary in my room"

"Sure baby you can sleep"

Y/n age 17

"Daddy you are the best I won't leave you"

"I know baby. If you want I won't let you "

Y/n age 18

"Daddy you won't leave me right? You love y/n so much right?"

"Daddy loves his babygirl the most. Always be a good girl to daddy"

Y/n age 19

Today is y/n birthday only her and her step daddy will be there. Yoongi was teaching her swimming.

Y/n come out in her swimming costume and said "Daddy help me with this costume it's not tied properly from back side "

Yoongi stand up and went towards y/n and held her knot and started roaming his hands on her bare back. Y/n lightly shivered. Yoongi smirked and tied it very tightly. Y/n said "Daddy loose it a bit "

Yoongi turned her towards him and saw her breast are almost falling out of her swimming costume. He took a deep breath and looses her costume slightly and again look at her. She said "Let's go Daddy" and pulled him to swim.

He pulled her towards him and keeps his hands on her waist. He started teaching her swimming. He occasionally touches her ass and breast.  She didn't think much as she don't have any knowledge about sex.

He put his both hands on her breast and saw that she doesn't react she was busy in swimming only so he pressed both of her breast together she moan by sudden pressure. He became hard by hearing her moan.

He keep his hands on her breast only. Seeing she doesn't mind he again pressured her breast. This time she moan loudly. She look at him and smiled and said "Daddy it's paining"

Yoongi smirked internally and thought so sensitive. He said "Where?" She took his hands and keep them on her breast. He looked at her then pressed them. She moan loudly. She said "When you press them it pains"

He wrapped her legs around his torso and took her to bedroom. He laid her on bed and removed her bra. He took her one nipple inside his mouth and with another hand he pinched her nipple. She moan.

He started eating her like a mad men. He lightly bite her. She pulled his hair. He groan and started leaving open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder. He bite her collarbone. She hissed.

He came in front of her face and kissed her lips. He said "Copy my moments babydoll" she nodded and started kissing him. When she was out of breath he left her. He said "Babydoll today I will teach you so many things and give you biggest surprise of your life" saying he again started kissing her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.