" Okay I'm coming. Don't worry"

I am really lucky , now I don't even have to lie or think of an excuse. I can just say the truth.

" Hey... I'm really sorry but I need to go. It's an emergency", I said.

He looked genuinely worried ," Why? What happened?"

" My friend Hobi got into an accident and he is scared of needles , so he doesn't want to go to hospital for treatment. "

He asked, " Can I come with you. I can help"

Noooo .... shit . Decline Tae come on. Say something why he can't go.

"I really don't want to bother you. It can take time you know. And you are a pediatrician", I said.

He smiled and said, " I'm a pediatric but every doctor knows the basic stuff. And this is not a bother at all. Come on, I insist. Please?"

" Okay".

Nooooooooooooooooooo. My stupid fucking mouth. Shit shit shit. Fuck man ! I had to loose this opportunity. Now I have to think of another excuse. But what's done is done. I have to calm myself down and don't create another drama. You can do this Tae.

I give him an awkward tight lipped smile and tell him to follow my car. After settling in my car, and putting on the seatbelt I start driving. He also looks worried. He is really nice but I'm really confused about my deeds now. Okay just don't think now. 

In fifteen minutes, we reached our destination. I parked my car and took him to our home. In the living room Hobi was sitting on the sofa , Joon was sitting beside him. Jin hyung was also there. He was doing something, maybe trying to stop the bleeding.

No one's POV

Hobi said, " Sorry guys. You must be Jungkook. If it was other time, I could give you a hug. I'm Hosoek by the way. Tae is completely whipped for you. Sorry for messing up your date. I was telling Joon to not to call Tae , I'm gonna be fine"

" Yeah you would be fine if you went to the hospital. I'm tired listening to your annoying ass. And nice to meet you Jungkook. I am Namjoon and this is my boyfriend Jin" , said Namjoon shaking Kook's hand.

" Hi Kook I'm Jin, the most handsome one in this room and also in the world. You are so cute and fluffy , you're gonna be my favorite dongsaeng.", said Jin hyung hugging Jungkook.

After the introduction, Jungkook blend with them perfectly. He asked for the first aid box and started treating Hobi. After ten minutes he completed putting on bandages and he instructed everyone how to take care of those wounds afterwards.

" Hey Kook please stay for sometime. We can have fried chicken and beer. I already  messed up your date. It's the least we can do. Please agree with me.", said Hobi.

Jungkook said smiling cutely ," okay".

" But we ran out of beer this monday ", replied Joon hastily.

" No worries, I'll bring some from the nearby store ", said Jin hyung happily.

Jungkook left the small packet he was carrying there since earlier and asked Tae , " Can I use the washroom?"

Tae replied " Sure. You can use mine. Go straight ahead and then turn left and that's my room . You can use the washroom inside "

Jungkook gave him a smile, thanked him and went for the washroom.

After Kook was gone from there Hobi inquired Tae about their date and things.

" How was the date? Did he say yes yet? What did he say?" ,asked Hobi eagerly.
Namjoon was also giving him questioning look.
Taehyung stopped them and asked , " First answer my damn question. Did you check the number before giving me?"