Long Distance

Y/n and Julien had been dating for the past 6 months. The relationship started when Phoebe had set Julien up with Y/n. The two had both struggled with their ex's in the past, so having one another was a fresh start for the two of them.

Julien and Y/n however lived in two different states. Miles away and not able to see one another every day was extremely hard. Though they tried to make the best of it by texting daily and having Facetime calls as much as they could.

With Julien being a musician, it made her schedule quite crazy and a bit all over the place. This was hard for Y/n. She struggled with not always knowing Juliens schedule. It was hard on the days where the two barely talked. Just a few "I love you's" and "I hope your day is going well." Those days made Y/n feel crazy. She tried to keep busy after getting home from work, but sometimes it felt impossible. She missed her girlfriend so incredibly much that it was painful.

It hurt coming home at night and not having her girlfriend there to greet her. To be there to help make dinner. To be there to have a movie night and cuddle on the couch with one another. And to fall asleep and wake up next to one another. To be able to kiss one another whenever. Long distance fucking sucked, but it would only be this way temporarily. 

"I miss you." Y/n said one night.

She was sitting on the couch in her sweatpants and one of Julien's hoodies. She had a blanket wrapped around herself as she held her phone. Julien sighed on the other end and nodded. Julien could practically see the tears forming in Y/n's eyes. Long distance was killing her as well.

"I miss you too baby. So incredibly much." Julien said softly.

Y/n pouted with a nod.

"I promise it won't be much longer." Julien told her, giving a small reassuring smile.

Y/n nodded, giving her a small smile back.

What Y/n didn't know was that Julien was planning on surprising her. She had been planning for a bit to come and stay with Y/n for a bit. Julien was having a hard time with writing some new stuff and she missed her girl. This was something that the both of them needed.

A few days later, Y/n had just gotten home from work. She was mentally and physically exhausted as she let herself into the apartment. After setting down her bag and kicking off her shoes, she sat down on the couch. 

Her phone lit up next to her, showing Julien's contact. 

Y/n picked her phone up to read the message. It had been a rough day and she felt happy to see a message from Julien.

'Hey baby, I hope work was okay for you today. You home yet?'

Y/n sighed before answering.

'Hey babe, yeah, I am. It was something today'

Y/n set her phone down, running a hand through her messy hair. She let out another sigh, rubbing her eyes with her hands. She just needed a hug at this point.

There was a knock at the front door which caused Y/n to jump. She was confused on who was at her door. She wasn't expecting any visitors.

Y/n stood up, making her way over to the door. She ran a hand through her hair one last time before opening the door. When she did, her jaw practically fell to the floor. She could hardly believe who was standing there.

"Hi sweetheart." Julien said softly.

She was holding flowers and had her bags down at her feet. Julien opened her arms, which Y/n quickly ran into. Almost knocking Julien over, but thankfully she was able to keep her balance. Her arms instantly wrapping around Y/n, holding her close as she two stayed like this for a few minutes.

"I missed you so much baby." Y/n said into Juliens shoulder.

Julien smiled and hugged her tighter, placing a kiss on the side of her head.

"I missed you so much too honey."

When the two pulled apart, Julien handed Y/n flowers. Y/n smiled, holding them close.

"They're pretty." She said softly.

Julien smiled.

"But not as pretty as you."

Y/n blushed softly with a smile.

Soon the two were cuddled up on the couch. Y/n had her head on Julien's chest and Julien had her arms wrapped around her. A blanket was pulled around the two of them as they had a random movie on.

"I love you." Y/n said softly, playing with the fabric of Julien's hoodie.

Julien smiled, running her fingers through her hair.

"I love you too."

And the two of them stayed like this for the rest of the night. Happily, snuggled up with one another. Feeling glad to be able to be with each other once again after what felt like forever.

_____

Been awhile since I've written anything for this book, but this idea popped into my head. I hope you liked it. And I hope everyone's doing okay.

-Belle<3