Early Mornings

The chirping of the birds and the sunlight peering into the room woke you up from your peaceful slumber. You slowly opened your eyes, blinking to try and take in your surroundings. Julien was lying next to you, quietly scrolling through her phone. She hadn't noticed you awake yet. You moved closer to her, snuggling into her side. When she realized you were awake, she put her phone down, wrapping her arms around you.

"Morning beautiful." She said, kissing the top of your head.

You closed your eyes from her affection, smiling softly.

"Morning."

You looked up at her and she pecked your lips before resting her head on top of yours.

Mornings never felt this peaceful. Usually, you were rushing out the door to work and Julien was rushing out to get to the studio early. Thankfully it was a Sunday, giving the two of you guys the day off to relax and spend time together.

You felt your stomach growl and then it made a loud noise, causing Julien to let out a giggle.

"I'll get up to make us breakfast." She said.

She slowly untangled herself from you and stood up, stretching. You laid there, cuddling the pillow and pouting. You still wanted to cuddle. She was always warm, and you were always cold. Julien looked down at you and smiled, leaning down to kiss you softly. She ran her fingers through your hair soothingly before leaving you to go make breakfast.

You laid in bed for a few more minutes, trying to find the energy to get up. After stretching and letting out a yawn, you headed toward the kitchen. As you walked down the hall, you could hear Julien humming to the music playing through the speaker. When you reached the kitchen, you leaned against the door frame, watching her for a moment. 'Anything But Me' by Muna was playing. She danced around a bit, not noticing you staring. When she was back at the stove, you made your way over to her, letting your arms wrap around her waist. She smiled when she felt you behind her, turning her head to give you a quick kiss.

"What do you want to do today my love?" She asked, turning her attention back to the stove.

"Hm, we could go thrifting a bit. Maybe go to that new coffee shop down the street."

Julien hummed in agreement, turning the stove off. You moved to allow her to plate your guy's food before taking your plate and heading to sit at the table. Julien sat next to you and the two of you started to eat.

"I can't wait to one day have a place of our own." You said.

Julien nodded. "Soon my love."

"I want a little garden. I've always wanted to try and grow one."

Julien let out a small laugh and nodded. "I think you may want to leave the gardening to me. Remember you killed that cactus."

You hit her arm playfully and laughed. "It was one time."

Julien shook her head. "How does one kill a cactus?"

You shrugged. "I don't know. I think I forgot about it. But fine, the garden can be your responsibility."

"I think we should also get a dog." Julien suggested.

You nodded in agreement. "As long as we get a big enough backyard, we can get a dog."

Julien happily clapped her hands, smiling. "I'll name it Beans."

You smiled, letting out a giggle. "Babe, we don't even know what the dog will look like."

Julien shrugged. "It doesn't matter. But please, can I name the dog Beans?" She gave you puppy dog eyes which you could never say no to.

"Okay, we can name the dog Beans."

Julien grinned and leaned over to kiss you, letting her lips linger for a moment. When the two of you pulled apart, you grabbed the plates to go and wash them. Julien following close behind you.

As you started the water, and grabbed the sponge to wash the dishes, Julien came up from behind, wrapping her arms around your waist. She left soft kisses at the base of your neck, causing you to giggle.

"Julien-"

"You look really good today." She said, continuing to leave little kisses.

You giggled, the kisses feeling ticklish on your skin. You finished the dishes quickly, turning around to face her. She had a devilish smirk on her face, and you shook your head, laughing.

"Alright, come on. We need to get ready to go."

She captured your lips with her own, and you couldn't resist, kissing her back.

"Just five minutes. Please?" She gave you puppy dog eyes.

Ugh. You could never resist those eyes.

"Fine."

That's all it took for her to drag you back to the bedroom.

_______

I have killed a cactus before lol. I don't think I'm responsible enough to own a plant. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

-Belle<3