Insomnia

You jealously watched your girlfriend sleep peacefully next to you. It was almost 3 am, and you still hadn't fallen asleep.

Insomnia was hitting you hard tonight. Melatonin never worked for you, and you had tried all the home remedies people recommended.

Deciding you had had enough of just lying there, you got out of bed carefully and made your way into the kitchen. 

After turning on the light, you carefully opened the silverware drawer and grabbed a spoon. Next, you opened the freezer and grabbed the cookie dough ice cream that was calling your name.

You hopped up on the counter, starting to eat the ice cream.

Julien had woken up to you leaving the bed. She thought you had just gotten up to use the bathroom, but when it had been more than 5 minutes, she got up.

She noticed that the kitchen light was on, so she made her way into the kitchen.

You were still sitting on the counter, enjoying your ice cream.

"Y/N?"

You jumped slightly, seeing Julien standing in the doorway of the kitchen. She looked adorable with her messy hair.

"Couldn't sleep." You said.

She made her way over to you, standing between your legs. You wrapped your legs around her waist, and she kissed your cheek.

You scooped more ice cream and held the spoon out for her which she took.

"This is better than sleep."

She laughed at your comment, shaking her head.

"We can turn on friends and I can cuddle you to sleep."

"Fine."

You could never say no to cuddles.

When you both were back in bed, you laid your head on her chest. Julien wrapped an arm around you, and she turned friends on.

You snuggled close to her as she played with your hair, suddenly making you feel tired.

Julien could sense that you were fighting sleep.

"Go to sleep love. I'm right here."

That's all you needed to hear before you fell asleep.