Carpaccio Luo-Yang x Finn

It's alright... Really!

Carpaccio Luo-Yang x Finn or Finn x Carpaccio AU

Requested by kmonohashi, PrincessLyka418, Sophiacam02.

I truly did not realize how popular this ship was.

And also thank you for the creative idea, Sophiacam02!

____________________________________

'Did the goddess statue actually have a capability limit? '

He didn't even realize there was a limit to how much it can take.

Definitely from a guy with a bowl cut and  Someone who didn't seem to use magic however...his fist. And not to even mention him just hitting a ball using a iron tennis racket to crack the Statue's face!

The absolute disrespect is crazy.

Now he is kneeling infront of this black haired craze man. Who is giving him the most scariest death stare ever.

What Mash remembers:

"I'm sorry, it's my fault..."
                 - The person that was stabbed(Finn)

End of flashback.

Mash blood BOILS up till the boiling point increases to its max! A volcano that is ready to erupt at anytime.

"Apologize to Finn", was the first and very short, threatening sentence was served to the men on the ground.

A look that screamed he will do what he did again if he doesn't hurry and go to Finn, just few words that would absolutely humiliate Carpaccio even farther than his name

(A/N: his name is so long, bruh).

Instead of being beaten up however, he was just graciously picked up and delivered there by Mash.

A swift but such simple way.

Wind pressure hit Carpaccio's face hard.

'H-how f-fast is he running?! Is-is this even humanly p-possible?'

The floor cracks and leaves it with a dark gray color line marking. Possibly burned the floor a little from too much friction? Physics? Is the Earth still spinning?

Mash reaches his hands out towards the knob of the door while still holding Carpaccio in his other.

Instead of twisting the door knob like a normal human being, he insteads just pull out the door which made a certain fellow inside shriek a bit.

"W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? JUST OPEN IT NORMALLY!" Finn sighs. "I told you that already..." Finn whispers.

"Sorry... I brought someone here", Mash throws Carpaccio to the ground, making a bump on his forehead.

"Carpaccio...? Wait... CARPACCIO!"

Finn stares at Mash which was giving a death stare to Carpaccio and Carpaccio which was now in a kneeling on all four pose.

"W-what are you doing?"

"I'm truly and awfully sorry for the trouble I had caused to you. Please forgive this foolish mortal."

"Eh. EH?!"

Finn holds Carpaccio laid down face and raises it up.

'Why... Why am I blushing?"

"Your forehead has a bump and... Your face is all red! Let me get the first aid. Mash would you get it?"

Finn gets closer to Carpaccio and looks at it intensely which makes Carpaccio heart skip a beat. Making him almost stop breathing for a second.

'Do I likes this guy...?' As Carpaccio holds his chest before his heart falls out.

____________________________________

THE END.

REQUESTS HERE.