Lance x Finn

Stay away from Finn

Lance x Finn or Finn x Lance AU

3rd POV
____________________________________

DAMN IT!!!! I FORGOT MY HOMEWORK AGAIN! I'M GOING TO FAIL!!!!

"Why do you look so panicked?" Mash asked with his normal barely no emotion face.

"I FORGOT TO DO THE HOMEWORK WE WERE ASSIGNED AND ITS DUE TOMORROW!" Finn said worryingly.

"Oh we had homework?"

"..."
"What do you mean by that..? DID YOU ALSO NOT DO IT?!"

"I guess not." Shrugs Mash and his face looking with no concern whatsoever.

"Can you please take this more seriously dude?!"

Ughhhh... Why do I brother trying with Mash-

"You idiots didn't do your homework yet?"

Silence fills the room with it's awkwardness.

"HOW LONG HOW YOU BEEN HERE LANCE?!"

"Awhile. Looking at you guys pathetically is dumb."

"Then don't look at us lolicon."

"Siscon."

What type of friends do I have and why are they so weird?!

"Anyways, I'm willing to help you guys with your homework which is to make a fast plant potion that is able to make plants grow faster. It was pretty easy. Even you normies should get it."

So cold...But it's kinda cool and cute... Wait what?! WHAT AM I THINKING RIGHT NOW?!  Finn thought flustered while trying to act normal.

Is Finn doing alright...? He seems a little red... Damn why do I care so much about this kid?! Lance thought aggressively. He felt like he cares about him as much as he cares about Anna. WHICH SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.

At the Kitchen
*********************************************

At the kitchen, the kitchen counters have all sorts of herbs and spices.

"Aright I will show you guys how to do it."

Lance throws all these spices together, cut it and cooks it, fries it, and done. Perfect fast plant faster.

"Ahhh... I got this!" Mash says.

As Mash did the same thing but ends up with a creampuff... Somehow, weirdly enough...It even left Lance speechless and he even gives up reasoning and facts.

This looks confusing... I don't know if I can do this...

"Don't stress about it Finn."

Lance is behind Finn and is holding his hand or should I say wrist. Very closely behind him. Guiding him to the ingredients and showing him how its done. While they talk lovely with each other.

I don't even know why am here right now. They need a room. Mash the third wheeler thought in his head.

"You two should just confessed to each other already." Mash exclaimed but looking more on the dead and lonely side.

"Eh..?" Said both of the lovebrids.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUEST HERE