Rayne Ames x Reader or Y/N

Thank you...

Rayne Ames x Reader (Y/N) or Reader (Y/N) or Rayne Ames Modern AU.

Also Rayne and you or said Reader are going to be both 16 and Finn will be four years younger so 12.

() - - - > Insert Reader

Requested by ItachiUchihaAnbu. If I mess it up I'm very sorry. It's just very long...

____________________________________

You love your babysitting, being a nanny, caretaker, job.

You really love kids and the kids will always adore you when you're around.

Today, you've got a job and a kid to watch. His name was Finn Ames. Also the brother of Rayne Ames. Your classmate and schoolmate. He was always a bit cold but not when you are around. He was always helping and always seemly trying to make you smile and have fun since you are a bit of an "outcast" to most people for always being quiet and an awkward person. Not to mention most people thought you are showing off how smart you are since you are pretty smart or the top of your class type of smart.

But, even if it may be pity from Rayne's part, you still felt happy for him to still be able to talk to you and help you out when barely ours would.

You felt as if you had to return the favor.

So you helped him babysit has little brother.

Finn Ames.

Rayne knows a whole lot about his little brother as he says all the things Finn prefers, enjoys, likes, and dislikes. While he is holding Finn's hands. He seems to be very shy right now hiding behind Rayne.

You admire this a lot, how he cares so much about his brother. His brother also seems to trust him, and it really makes you like him so much more.

As he is done talking he let's go of the little boy's hands and look down and head and hand gestured him to go.

But he seemed like he didn't want to. And seemed to be almost at tears.

You walked up and get down to his level.

"There's no need to be so scared! Do you like to draw? I'll draw with you."

You pull out some candy and a teddy bear from out your bag.

"Here have these."

Finn reaches his hand out for the candy and teddy bear.

As this was happening. Rayne stealthy walked out waving good bye with a 'thank you' smile, as Finn was completely distracted.

You smile back at him and that was the end of it.

You and Finn started to get along for the short time you had together.

You guys cooked, singed, dance, draw, color, and watched shows.

It was fun!

Night time came and you had to get him to sleep. You tucked him nicely in and he drifted off to dreamland.

Rayne came back seeing you just finishing tucking him in nicely.

You guys both smiled happily.

You looked up seeing his beautiful smile.

"I like you and the way you smiled for a long time. I wonder if you want to go out or start dating... ?"

Rayne seemed shocked by the sudden request. But he was happy for this opportunity.

"I also really liked you so a long time."

You both stood there laughing and making plans for tomorrow then went home.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUEST HERE.

ALSO I HAVE A SECOND/NEW ACCOUNT CALLED YanqingSimps69 AND PLEASE READ THE STORIES ME AND YanqingRichu HAD MADE!!!