Abel x Abyss

My life is worthless. My eye is a curse... Everyone hates... so why...Why do you still care about me...?

Abel x Abyss or Abyss x Abel story AU

____________________________________

   Everyday was the same old pattern. People either scared of me or disgusted at me. My parents hated me for no reason. I didn't want this. I didn't want this at all. It's not my fault I was born with it. Everyone around was so happy while I was there with this curse I didn't even want. I always felt this loneliness in me. Stabbed me right in the chest. Shallow in my own sadness. Empty.

I'm sorry! I will be careful not to look at you!

You don't need to hide it... In fact, would you use your eye for me?

How could I be of use...?  Even you would be avoided because of this eye.

That doesn't matter to me.

Starting now, I will give your eye a better purpose.

Follow me.

   And that encounter changed my life... He made my sad days of living more worth it at the end...He made me happy and joy I never seem to feel. Abel....

   That's why am here in this hospital bed. Wondering if Abel is alright was the first thing that popped in my head. The thought of him injured will broke me. I took the hospital blanket off of me quickly to go check but someone entered the room.

   "Abyss, I'm glad that you're doing fine but you should lay down more. The wounds might open again", as I put back my hospital blanket back on.

Abel.

   "Okay." I slipped back to the hospital bed.

   "Abel... May I tell you something and ask a very important question...?"

   "Sure go ahead...?"

   I took a gasp of fresh air and sighed it out.

   "Thank you for being there for me when no one else was. Not even my own parents. Giving me a purpose... No my eyes purpose. But my eyes are looking at you right now and can't take it off of you. You're so beautiful and pretty.... I like you a lot Abel. I don't know what to say...." as I look down on my hands that are now fiddling nervously.

   Abel looked at me and said, "I really appreciate you also... You made me realize that my mother may not have been wrong. You kinda remind me of my mom...You also protected me and cost you, your life for me. I can't be anymore thankful and grateful to have you in my life..."

   A smile and a blush came up on Abel's face.

   "I like you too, Abyss."

   I started to feel also blushed and looked at Abel and slowly smiled.

   I sit up and pulled Abel towards me and kissed him.

____________________________________

THE END OWO

IF YOU WANT ANY SHIPS EVEN READER X CHARACTER OR CHARACTER X CHARACTER AND IDEAS. GO AHEAD.