Orter x Fem! Reader

No more regrets or running away.

Orter x Fem! Reader or Fem! Reader x Orter AU

() = Reader

Requested by Yami2255. I hope you enjoy it! :D
You gave quite a request and I really appreciate it because I had no idea what to write if you didn't tell me what you wanted. Thank you. It made my life easier to say the least.

____________________________________

After almost the end of the world caused by innocent zero, it truly made me realize how short life might really be....

Trying to push things or procrastinate doesn't help anyone.

"Justice is important", Ryoh said to me as he put his arms around me. "But being honest and truthful also helps. If you like her so much why don't you say anything? Life is short and we're both getting older by the minute."

I look around at all the people here gathered in Mash Burnedead's house. To celebrate the victory of the world.

All the talking and happiness everyone here felt... Is truly worth seeing. Especially from you. As I look at you talking to Mash and the others. Smiling, cheerful as always. I could never. Though, I want smile everytime I see you.

I don't know how I should say it. And I can't. I don't know what is up with me. Why am I scared all of sudden when it comes to you? Is this truly love?

Ryoh arm was still around me and he gave a me pat on the shoulder and whispered, "get ready." Without time to process or object to his words. Ryoh then suddenly yelled, "(), COME OVER HERE!"

'Wha-"

"You called me?", your voice echoed in my ear and made you sound like a true goddess. I blushed a little but didn't really want to show it so I tried my best to hide it.

"Orter wants to say something to you! Right?"

No more regrets. Ryoh did this for me and now, I should take this chance.

"Yes, I did. May we take this outside?"

"Sure!" You smiled brighter.

I really couldn't hold my blush anymore or my smile and took your hand and brought us to a isolated location.

I faced you, face to face. Seeing how confused you are, I started laugh and smile for real in the first time in my life. A rush of joy was brought over to me and I knew I would never regret this moment.

"Sorry to confuse you. Heh. Well. To be on point, I like you more than the whole world. If I had to pick justice to save the world or you. I would pick to save you."

You started to laugh and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too just as much as Lance cares about his sister", you joked even if I don't know how much Lance cares about his sister, I just hope it's a lot. "Now let's head back inside before they eat all the food."

As we both hold each other hands and head back inside to where everyone is at.

____________________________________

THE END

REQUESTS HERE.