Abel x Abyss

Beach season!

Abel x Abyss or Abyss x Abel AU

____________________________________

The days of June's frightening heat is coming. The blazing ray of sun fills the clear or cloudy skies of this month. And summer break and a new semester is also creeping up.

The windows of the school shines brightly at this last few days of school. Some students were excited about summer break while others were going to do nothing really.

Walking in the halls Abel came. Carrying the doll he always have with a stone dead face. Until, Abyss came. Abel face seemed to lit up in seeing this boy. His heart flatters a beat and he is happy to see him.

"So....Any plans this summer break....?"

"Not really." He was trying really hard not to show any interest in him. He felt really shy around him and he didn't want to male things uncomfortable for either of them.

Abyss smiled and chuckled seeing Abel's normal stone face. Abyss had an idea to force Abel to go outside. He knows Abel is probably going to stay inside for all summer but he didn't want him to feel left out during the long summer months. He never been doing or going outside for himself and he really wanted to see Abel's bright smile at least once in the sun, outside. And what do you know Mash and his friends has invited somewhere. Perfect for the dying heat.

"Hey, if you have nothing to do then let's go to the beach! Mash and his friends had invited us to go with them."

Abel stared at him. Never has he been or someone even dared to invite him to anywhere. Specially a beach where he would see Abyss half naked- WAIT WHAT WAS HE THINKING.

Did Abel just blush? Oh nevermind maybe just my imagination.

Abyss needed to calm down. This was his first time ever being invited to the beach. He shall make the most of it. He can't just turn it down.... That would probably upset Abyss so he of course had to say yes.

"Ah....okay....I will go."

"Great! When school is over he will go to the beach!"

I might even be able to confess my love to him

As they both didn't know they both just thought that together

____________________________________

THE END

REQUEST HERE

ALSO THERE WILL BE A SECOND PART TO THIS. IT MIGHT HAPPEN WHEN MY SCHOOL ENDS OR WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS.