32

Everyone lost their sleep the moment they heard the news. "Jimin? CEO? So where does that leave you?" Tae's question was ringing in Hoseok's head as he drove back to Kim Mansion. Truth is, he didn't know the answer. Does Jimin know about it? Do his parents know about it? He drove to Kim Mansion his mind etched with so many questions. As he entered, he bowed to the security parking his car next to many of their cars. He went inside, his movements like a robot. The newspaper was lying on the table which fell on Hoseok's eyes. Something in his gut told him to check the paper. The moment he saw, his eyes went wide.

The news hit Hoseok like a truck. He can't believe what he is reading. His steps led unconsciously to Jimin's room. He didn't even bother knocking. He saw Jimin sleeping. His brother-in-law, his best friend he looked at him tears forming, his mind would never accept the fact that Jimin would do something like this.

He sat on the side of the bed. "Jimin...."

"Jiminah...", he called again.

Jimin turned in his sleep and saw a worried Hoseok. He rubbed his eyes, "Hobi? What is it?"

"Wyatt Inc is planning a lawsuit."

"What? Why?"

"They said I am not the CEO anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok gave Jimin the newspaper.

"What is this, Jimin?" Hoseok asked who took the paper and looked at the news.

"IN THE WAKE OF CHANGE: JUNG HOSEOK FACES UNCERTAINTY

WITH KIM JIMIN AS JUNG CORP'S NEW CEO."

Jimin felt his soul leave his body. What the hell...!!!! "What the hell? Hobi...I swear...I didn't know...I don't know anything about this....I...", Jimin was equally shocked. His mouth fell open at the news unable to think anything. Why would Hwan uncle do something like this?

"Hobi...believe me. I didn't."

"I don't know what to say...or believe." Hoseok said sadly. Yes, he trusted Jimin with his life but he couldn't unsee what was right in front of him.

"This has to be a mistake." Jimin took out his phone but it was engaged.

At the Jung mansion, Hwan banged his fist on the table jolting Jae from her seat. "What is it Hwan?" It was a casual morning at Jung Mansion. Hwan took out the newspaper to check the news when the news flashed on the front page.

Jae snatched the paper and looked at the news. She was equally shocked. What did Jin do? Why did he name Jimin the owner of Jung corporation? What is he trying to achieve? "What the hell is this? Hwan? Hwan? What is the meaning of this?"

Hwan was in complete shock. He was lost in thoughts when his phone started running. It was from a newspaper confirming the news. He didn't know what to say. He just hung up the phone. Another call came up. It was from one of the board of directors. This changes everything. He needed to talk to everyone...especially Jimin but not right now. He quickly dressed himself and dashed to the office. Right now, he needs to fix the situation.

********************

The moment Hwan parked his car, he was swarmed by reporters who were flooding him with questions. His secretary, Eileen was waiting for him. "Sir, the reporters have been hogging since early morning. They are waiting for you and....so are the board members. They want an answer."