22

Jin stepped into his Jung Mansion. A familiar comfort cradled him. It was just like old times. "Welcome back Jinnine. My baby is back. I am so happy. I am never leaving you out of my sight again." Jae cooed as she welcomed her baby back in her home. For her, it felt like her heart is finally at peace. Hwan walked behind them noticing her wife being over the moon. "Hwan, our son is back." He smiled looking at his wife. "Yes Jae. Now let him rest. Seokjin, go to your room and get some sleep."

"Look at him. He has become so thin and pale. He needs good food." Jae whined.

Hwan hugged his wife and placed a hand on Jin's shoulders smiling at both of them. "Jae, he has come back after a long time. Let him rest."

Jin looked at his dad and mom. His heart tugged at what he missed. Unknowingly, sincere tears began falling from his cheeks. "Appa...Eomma....I..." Jin's voice cracked.

Hwan smiled at his son. "Its okay, Jin...What's done is done. Don't worry about it. Go, get some rest."

"Yes honey, you are right. Jinnie, get some sleep. Let's go." Jae dragged her son to his room.

Seokjin looked around his room. Everything was intact. "Jinnie, there's your room. I kept it intact. I knew you would come home one day." Jae hugged his son. "I missed you, son."

"I missed you too Eomma. Again, I am so sorry. Forgive me even if I don't deserve it." Jin hugged his mother and cried. He missed his mother. He felt she is the only one who supported him always and she is the only one supporting him even now.

"It's okay, son. I understand. You were ambitious. It's okay to have dreams and goals. It's okay if no one understands your dreams. But I do. But remember don't build your dreams on the cost of your loved ones", Jae said. "I hope you understand".

"Yes, Eomma. Do you think Namjoon would ever forgive me?"

Jae forced a smile and took a deep breath. "Jin, whether Namjoon forgives you or not shouldn't be your concern. He is Hoseok's husband...your brother-in-law. You need to move on. I know its hard for you after all you have been through but you need to understand that whether he thinks must not bother you anymore."

Jin nodded as tears fell freely from his eyes. He hugged his mother and sobbed, "I am sorry Eomma. I can't forget him. No matter how much I tried. I didn't know he would leave me and marry Hobi. I thought he would wait for me, but he didn't. I don't think I can ever get live if Joon doesn't forgive me."

Jae didn't know what to do. "Give it time, Jin. These things take time. Time will heal everything son. But remember, I am always there for you."

"Okay, Eomma. Thank you", Jin wiped his tears and smiled.

"Get some sleep, okay?", Jae said as she kissed her son on the forehead. "Good night".

"Good night, eomma".

Jae left his son in his room. Jin lied in his room. Plan A successful. He smirked evilly.

Hwan was sitting in their bedroom when Jae walked in. "Hwan, thank god, our son is back home. The house felt so empty without him."

Hwan took a deep breath. "Did you talk to him about Namjoon and Hoseok?"

"Yes, I did".

"And?"

"Hwan, he is sad about what happened. He wants Namjoon's forgiveness."