Crisis. (Also... Sorry for stalling MORE)

ALRIGHT HERE I AM AGAIN, BEING AN ASSHOLE AND A DICK FOR NOT FEEDING YOU WITH MORE CONTENT. I SWEAR THAT G/N x Ghostface (Both stu and billy) IS COMING UP! I JUST NEED TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO EXPLAIN WHY I'M CONSTIPATED.
...

...

...

I meant in the writing... Not-- FORGET IT :')

Anyways, so... You know me, you know I love Batman stuff, Gotham stuff. Weeeellllll........

I got the Telltale series.

And I'm simping...

I'M SORRY BUT NO ONE TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO SEE SUCH FINE CRIMINALS WHEN THEY'RE UGLY IN THE COMICS OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHY THE FUCK DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT OSWALD COBBLEPOT WAS A FINE ASS MOTHERFUCKER IN THE TELLTALE SERIES?!?!?!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I'M CALLING YOU OUT. THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO BUY IT. YOU KNEW I WAS GONNA BE OVER HERE SIMPING, AND I'M CALLING YOU OUT ON WATTPAD... (Yeah, great form of exposing someone... totallyyy)

Also, why the hell is John so sweet?! Like, I'm already in Episode 4 and he's the sweetest little shit there. I also saw my ex-crush Victor Zsasz, and he actually looked quite chill, which is unlike him in the comics or anywhere else. I appreciate it though, it just means I can talk to him better.

But... There are a few tics with him that would definitely show that he's still insane.

I'm a simp for Joker, so I'm obviously gonna let him hurt me (if he chooses to) and I'm gonna stay as kind as I can to him, because that Joker x Batman thing is REEEEEEEEEALLLLLL!!!!

Yes I'm one of those people. It all makes sense, but only in the animated TV shows, because I can't see Joker loving Batman in a live-action.

...

...

...

BUT BACK TO PENGUIN.

That little shit was the first man I saw on that game, and when I saw his mugshot I was like, "O_o MM? DAS HIM? ...OKEH..."

I should've recorded my playthrough up to the fourth episode, but I didn't. Now I can't post anything on a playthrough unless it's tips.

And... HANG ON. I'm looking through the concepts of Penguin as I'm typing this, AND WH-

Okay so I can't upload it the moment because my PC's being a bitch, but it's on Twitter. X. Whatever you call it.

But um... Yeah I don't know anymore.

AND WHOEVER'S PLAYING TELLTALE, WHICH ONE OF YOU ARE THE THIRSTY ONES WHO DECIDE TO SLEEP WITH SELENA?! I SAW IT. OVER 90% OF PLAYERS CHOSE TO DECLINE THE PLATONIC SIDE OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

I'M LOYAL TO HARVEY, MAN... HE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH.

I was one of the... what... did it say 4%? I can't remember but it was LOWW.

I don't know who to love more at this point. Penguin is being an ass and if you haven't played it I won't give any more spoilers. But it's a choice between Penguin and Joker. 

Too bad I haven't seen Riddler on it yet. I'll give an update it I see him, then we all know who I'll pick then. (But if they do him dirty, I'm choosing Penguin or Joker)

Soo yeah... That's what I've been doing.

At the same time, I've been stressed out with work and my courses, not to mention my parents making matters worse for me.

Also, I've decided to take on a new persona, a new name, mainly because I'm sick of my homophobic friends calling me by my real name.

So, I have a few aliases.

Mori, Cad (short for Cadmium), Xeno (this was originally a joke), Vex, Nef (short for Nefarious), Syl (short for Silvester, although my name suggests Syl), and Lee.

But, my new current name is Silvester Priest, and my undercover name to keep homophobic friends away, is Lee Ross.

I'll be updating my profile often, so keep an eye out for changes on my status, because I feel too much of a douche to just keep doing this to y'all and making pages to this story that aren't reader x (___).

Anywhooo... Thank you for being patient.

💛💛💛