Alive again... RIDDLE ME THIS

TSK HAI I'M BACK... AGAIN.

I feel like such a dick for not posting in so long. It feels like I abandoned y'all, and honeys, I have issues with abandonment SO I'M SORRY!!!

There's someone who requested a Ghostface x reader, with Stu and Billy, in which the reader is G/N. I'm currently working on that.

With that being said, I also figured out some new crushes of mine. Some might get it, some might not.

One being Julian Day... Or Calendar Man, from the Arkham series. 

Another is Riddler, from the Arkham series.

Zsasz is the next on my list in which I'm an idiot and LOVE red flags for having a crush on him.

...

...

...

I also got into Baldur's Gate 3... AND UMMMM... ASTARION AND HALSIN... WHY DO THEY BE LOOKING FINE...

No no especially Astarion's voice actor. Like who- WHOOO... WHYYY... Are both so fine?

Anyways anyways I gotta stop rambling but at the same time I need to tell y'all where the hell I've been because it makes my story look CONSTIPATED!

Okay so, with the ghostface x reader, it'll be published with the appearance of the story being before this page. So, make sure to keep an eye out for when it's published, because it sometimes doesn't render to viewers.

Alright, here's what's been new with me:

* Added crushes

* C.ai chaos

* Downloaded Hitman and have been playing it... along with crushing on Agent 47 himself

* Emotional breakdowns every two days

* Coursework and workload piling up but I'm pushing P

* Playing new games, watching EddieVR, Markiplier, and Daz Games

* Been keeping up with my online friends since they've been struggling

* Recovering from friends backstabbing me

* Playing Arkham City just to hear Calendar Man's voice because he's the only man I can cry to

* Special Occasions that have forced me to go out of my comfort zone

* Making new friends outside of online

And before anyone says it, no I'm not some 13 year old thinking I have depression and the world is falling down lol.

...

...

...

Happy New Years, though, and I was pissed I couldn't post ON New Years. I couldn't post anything on New Years, because everything for my workload and my family were preventing me from doing so.

I will try my best to stay consistent now, since my workload is low.

I love you all, thank you for staying patient. And to all who left and came back or were about to leave, I understand.

We are all of the #slasherpack community. I'm glad you can be a part of my world as I'm a part of yours.

💛💛💛