Chapter 11

These questions swirled in my mind and my heart continued to pound.Everyone searched for Oscar and Noah in every corner of the dorm but they were nowhere to be found in the dorm.

This whole situation was terrifying  for everyone but yet we searched for them.I regretted my decision of coming to this dorm.If only I listened to my sister and Darcy,If only I wasn't curious.We searched over and over again for their dead bodies but we could not find them.At one point then we all realized they both vanished like Max.

After some hours later,we wiped the blood on the floor with some bottled water that some of us brought but everyone's water is getting less since we wiped and cleaned much blood.Soon we will all run out of water.After we spend most of our day wiping the bloody floor.

We later managed gathered at the sitting room even though we were all shocked and grieving.My eyes were on Gigi as she put her head on Liam's shoulder.She was completely devastated by the loss of Oscar.

Her eyes were closed yet the tears still streamed down her face continuously,she kept sniffling repeatedly.
She never had the chance to tell the person she loved how much she loved him.Liam was still in sadness but his eyes spoke a lot of rage.For a while there was silence before Nathan spoke.

"Can we have one minute of silence for the dead?"Nathan said,I sighed and we all became quiet for some time.Until Camilla broke the silence and voiced out.

"Guys,I don't understand anymore.What's happening it was Max,then Oscar…Guys,Noah doesn't look human,do you all saw his eyes?He slit his own throat.That's not normal.What's happening?Am scared," Camilla questioned but we are all in the dark too,we don't understand what's happening. Camilla bursted into tears, Jasmine who sat beside her hugged her to soothe her fears away.

"This is getting beyond our power,guys," Nathan added too.

"Guys if it was Max then Noah does it mean it is how we came in we will be killed?, Since they both came first," Jasminepointed out.

"Don't say that Jasmine,why are you pessimistic?.We will survive," Phoebe encouraged.

"But why is anyone not coming for us?Does anyone mentioned coming to the place to anybody outside of this dorm?"I asked curiously and everyone except Darcy, Beverly and Nathan shakes their heads.I sighed heavily and let my head drop as i was disappointed.There is no escape,our phones refused to charge,no one knew we are here.Even though they knew about the bet,maybe they must have left since door was locked.

I was having this thought,when I  heard the police siren.They must be on patrol,I got up instantly from the chair.Everyone got up too and I walked to the door with others.We continued hitting on the door maybe luckily the police will  hear us.After hitting the door continuously,the police siren sound started to faded away slowly.

We were all disappointed.Some continued to make suggestions on how to escape, then furiously Liam stood up from where he was sitting.

"My friend is dead!,is like none of you felt the pain Gigi and I are feeling.You guys ain't human,you are just like Noah too.Who knows if any of us here too are just like Noah too,do you guys still trust yourselves?"Liamfumed with anger after he said this Liam.surely set a mistrust in all of us.

In the evening,Jasmine and Beverly cooked for us. Thankfully, Jasmine brought a gas refilled cooker we were able to cook.We all decided to gather our food and water we brought to the dorm to eat and drink, basically we shared all our items together.

That's the only easy thing we could survive but the only thing we couldn't do was to take bath since we had no enough water.We were all eating in the sitting room when Phoebe  stood up and said she needed to go to the toilet.