Chapter 3

Kendrick was driving while Scott was seated at the back seat and Aiden was sitting beside Kendrick when Kendrick started a conversation.

"Seems like you and Samantha are close" Kendrick said.

Aiden smiled "Uhm not really...I just met her today,but she is really cool and pretty,"

"I guess you don't know her much," Scott said from the back seat.

Aiden's face turned to Scott sitting at the back seat looking curious,he asked."What do you mean Scott?"

"Ain't gonna say anything, maybe someone else could tell you,"Scott answered.

" Scott talk please,what does that mean?"Scott didn't reply,"You shouldn't have said that, when you knew you were not going to say it" Aiden frowned and turned his face to the front as he looked so annoyed.

"Aiden Edgerton knows nothing,"Scott joked.

" Remember Mr. Rodriguez?" Scott asked,
Aiden didn't say anything.

Scott continued "The top trending murder in school. That's Samantha 's father,Samantha Rodriguez."

"Her mother killed her father.She gave him 21 stabs in his heart."Scott said bluntly.

Kendrick looked at Scott from the rearview mirror and they both smiled,knowing what they had done.

Throughout the ride, Aiden became quiet.Few hours later Samantha was still on the rooftop,
tears rolling down from her eyes.She kept on sniffling and wiping her eyes with her hand.The heavy breeze was blowing hard as rain was pouring hard.

Under the rain Samantha started reminiscing about the happiest moment of her life with her parents and friends,all the love she received from them.The place she grew up was a home until now it became no home for her, however, more of just a house for her.

Until she started thinking about some of the present.That have not been considered happy times.There are many memories she would like to forget.All her pains,the harsh treatments people gave to her,the bullying from the girls,
losing her best friend,betrayals,hated by everyone and the most bloody scene of her life when her mother killed her father before her eyes.

She cries hard as she thinks of them.Eveybody hates her now,she has no friends,nobody.The best thing for her is to end it.Nobody will care if she dies now,that's what everyone wants from her anyways.

"I just wanna die!!!" Samantha yelled.

"I want to die,I want to...die!!!"She screamed and continuously hit her heart with her hand.

Then Samantha placed her two legs on the raised edge of the rooftop.Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. She could feel the coldness beneath her feet when her toes curled around the edge in one last futile attempt at survival. Her heart was racing like a trapped bird, desperate to escape.

The cool breeze felt like needles upon her bare skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps.Nobody will see her,if she dies now.The rain is keeping everybody indoors.

Again her entire life flashed through her eyes,she closed her eyes as she gathered her last breath.
Samantha was shivering as the weather was getting colder. She was about to jump when Samantha remembered the words her mother told her when she visited her at jail last time.

"M-M-Mom?"Samantha sadly said as she saw the glimpse of her mother.

"Samantha ,you have to live your strength,the world is going to stand up against you but it is not your fault.Live your strength Samantha ,the only way to live your strength is to be alive.By all means Samantha be alive"Her mother said.