Chapter 6.0: Please, just leave me alone.

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Huhhh, what the hell just happened??"

You bend down and press the CPU button again, but it's of no use. Just then, Sujin comes in front of you, with a smirk playing on her lips. Without a word, she walks towards you.

Jiyeon: (sarcastic) "Well, well, well, look what we have here. Working hard, are we?"

Y/n: (angry) "Jiyeon, what is this? Did you...?"

Sujin: (showing you a wire) "Oh, sorry, babe, I accidentally unplugged this."

Jiyeon: (keeping a hand on your shoulder) "Oh, I think you didn't save your work yet. I'm afraid you have to redo everything."

Sujin: (holding your chin) "Do you need our help?"

Y/n: (trying to get up) "It's none of your business."

Jiyeon: (making you sit down) "Why are you in such a hurry?"

Sujin: (showing you a pen drive) "We already saved your old data on this pen drive. I'm not sure if you could get your recent work, but I can say you don't have to redo all of it."

Jiyeon: (smirking) "It will save you a lot of time. Think of it. What's better, at least having some info or losing it all?"

Y/n: (thinking) (sigh) "What's your deal?"

Sujin: (smirking) "Beg on your knees, and ask for the pen drive."

Jiyeon: (chuckling) "Come on, Y/n, don't think too much. It's not a bad deal. You will get all your data back. Don't you want it?"

You were confused and just looking at that pen drive. Sujin put that pen drive in front of you, and you were continuously staring at it. For a quick second, you looked at the monitor's black screen and then took a deep breath.

Sujin: (taking out her phone) "Wait, first let me start recording. This scene is worth recording. School beauty begging for a pen drive (chuckles)."

Jiyeon: (laughs) "Are you coming, or should we come to you?"

You turn your chair towards them, lean back, and look up into their eyes with a smirk.

Y/n: (scoffs) "Sorry, but I don't think you are that great for which I have to go down on my knees."

Sujin: (offended) "Looks like you don't value your work as much as I thought. (angry) Apologize now or else you will have to pay."

Y/n: (rolling your eyes) "People like you never change, Sujin. You think you can manipulate and bully me?"

Jiyeon: (getting closer) "Watch your mouth, Y/n. You don't want to make things worse for yourself."

Y/n: (sarcastic) "What will you do? Slap me? Or push me? Don't even think of it. There are cameras everywhere. One wrong move and you are done for real."

Jiyeon: (raising her eyebrows) "You are not afraid that we might leak your video from last time."

Y/n: (smirking) "If you dare to leak it right now, have you forgotten what I told you last time? You crossed the wrong person."

Sujin: (angrily scoffing) "What are you going to do? Fight with us with that cast on?"

Y/n: (smiling) (crossing arms) "Don't underestimate me. You know my capabilities very well, and I can fight with even one hand."

Jiyeon: (raising her hand) "Do you think we are afraid of your threats? Wait, let me teach you a lesson."

Y/n: (holding her hand) "Tsk tsk, I think you forgot that kick to your leg and (looking at Sujin) your finger condition. Do you want me to remind you again?"