A noble from an unknown family tries to mark the walls with a fork, finding no indention nor marks after their supposed attack. Upon seeing this, multiple tries to do the same, ending in the same result.

The crowd erupts into claps, finding it satisfactory, "Now, now. If you're jealous, don't be. Because these materials will be offered... for a price, of course."

"We also know that many nobility here have their domains, inside or outside, of Re-Estize. So, for those who don't want to spend an extra coin lining commoner walls with materials as extravagant as these, we're offering a downgrade for a cheaper price." Excella continues.

"Now that that's out of the way, we'll show you the person you need to talk to if you are interested in what we're offering."

"Let us introduce Umbrella Enterprise's newest partner, Arbor Baum!" Excella announces, getting some gasps from the nobles, especially after he appears beside Excella.

Mutterings erupt once again. Arbor Baum had no partnerships, only associates. He was a parent company and monopolized the business sector. To think that Umbrella had not only garnered his attention. They even made him partner with them.

If that didn't speak power, then what does?

"After tonight, Umbrella Enterprise will be partnered with Baum Industries for all your building needs. The Kingdom is in shambles after the attack, and we are the solution." Excella announces, shaking hands with Arbor Baum for all to see.

The crowd erupts into cheers. No matter how suspicious the new group is, they have class and know how to cater to nobility. From the venue, the professionalism, and even their appearances spoke nothing but royalty.

The party raged on... or at least how the nobility partied. Despite the multiple requests of the Scientist's Subjects to stop mingling with commoners, he pressed on, using the cover of a simple butler to eavesdrop on conversations.

"Excuse me, butler?" A group of ladies called the butler. He puts on a smile and walks over.

"How may I be of service, madam." He asked.

"May we ask what Mr. Duvall's relation is with Lady Alcina and her daughters?"

"Oh- umm..." The Scientist was caught unaware, not expecting a question like that. "I don't think I'm allowed to answer that question..." He awkwardly laughed.

One of the ladies walked closer, shoving a coin pouch into the butler's hand, "I'm sure this should change your mind." He smiled as the girls laughed, mistaking it for gratitude.

"If any of you knew what I am, you'd be cowering on the floor right now." He thought, deciding to humor the ladies.

"From what I heard, Sir Duvall is a distant cousin of Lady Alcina." He answered, getting squeals from the ladies.

"That's a large competitor gone." A girl chuckled, stressing the word.

"Now, mind telling us if Sir Duvall is seeing someone?" Another lady piped in.

The Scientist was about to open his mouth, but another coin pouch dropped on his hand. "I-I don't think so. Being one of Lady Alcina's attendants, Sir Duvall is mostly beside her all day with Sir Norman."

The ladies raise an eyebrow, expecting more. "With his schedule, I'm sure Mr. Duvall isn't in any relationships as of the moment." He sighed, defeated.