Chapter 4

"Let's begin." (Y/N) said, outside the base with Donna Beneviento and Karl Heisenberg along with a pack of Lycans, "Remember! Don't kill or eat anyone! Just injure them. The more people, the better." (Y/N) ordered, looking at the Lycans all waiting for their go signal.

(Y/N) brought up an infected crow he borrowed from the first floor. It didn't show any sign of infection, which made it the perfect spy. (Y/N) let it fly to the village before using Hive Mind. A skill given to Viruses that help them connect with each other. In vision and in hearing. (Y/N) looked through the eyes of the crow, seeing what is transpiring inside the village.

"The bell heralds danger! They're coming!" The Hag, which is Miranda in disguise, shouted in the village square before laughing crazily. You saw how the people stared at her in disgust. The plan is coming to fruition.

"Mother Miranda is angry! The bell tolls for us all! They're coming again!" She laughed. A couple of passersby laugh at the old Hag spouting nonsense.

"Mother Miranda, huh. Does she accept devotion in gold coins, you old Hag!?" A man laughed, throwing a pebble at the woman. It hit Miranda in the head, which made her eyes turn red.

"Do not engage!" (Y/N) commanded through Hive Mind. Thankfully, Miranda wasn't actually hurt. She was just angry at the disrespect.

"May I request the Lycans to especially kill this man?" Miranda requested, talking to (Y/N) through the Hive Mind.

"Alright, just the man, okay?" (Y/N) asked. He saw the Hag look at the crow and nodded before releasing the doll in her hands.

"Alright, Lycans! That's the signal! Let's wait for the doll to get here! You guys have a special target!" (Y/N) ordered, and the Lycans all growled in anticipation. He used Hive Mind and inserted an image of the man from the village in their minds.

After a couple of seconds, the doll returned, giggling as it flew up and clung to Donna. The Lycans all roar once again before running directly at the village.

"Don't go just yet, Heisenberg. We need to cause panic first." (Y/N) said, looking through the crow's eyes once more.

He smiled as the first Lycan entered the village and immediately went for the man, biting him in the neck. The people's screams of terror were heard as fifteen more swarmed. Biting, clawing, and throwing the villagers around while the Hag laughed in joy at the middle, unaffected.

"They're praying~" (Y/N) said happily, seeing some inhabitants inside the house kneel down and pray from protection as they saw the Hag go unnoticed by the Lycans.

"But not enough! Heisenberg, do your thing!" (Y/N) ordered. Heisenberg tipped his hat and controlled a sheet of metal, hovering up the ground. He rode it like a hoverboard towards the village.

(Y/N) couldn't control his joy, immediately looking through the crow's eyes once again to see what would happen. He watched as Heisenberg arrived, wielding his hammer. He walked in the middle of the town and hit a Lycan in the chest, sending it away.

"Everyone!" Heisenberg shouted, gaining the attention of the people, "Pray to Mother Miranda! Pray for salvation so you might be saved from the hands of these wretched creatures!" Heisenberg announced dramatically.

A Lycan doing an act jumped at him, and he dodged before hitting it in the back. You cringed as you saw the Lycan crash through the house, unconscious but alive.

"Please! This is your last chance! Mother Miranda will save us all!" Heisenberg acted once again, showing that showmanship and charisma. You smiled as many of the injured people slowly kneeled before praying.