Chapter 11

The battle was already one-sided ever since Nemesis was put to use. There was a reason why the Tyrants are the sole guardians of the treasury. They're meant to finish the job as perfectly modified killing machines.

"The Strongest Human is putting up a fight." (Y/N) said, sitting comfortably on a chair provided by the Baker Family while he chews on a fresh apple. Lucas already went back inside.

The soldiers were already dead, and the terrain is terraformed from all the hits, kicks, and strikes both combatants missed.

"This dude really is screwed. Even the new martial arts that didn't exist in Yggdrasil didn't work on Nemesis." (Y/N) commentated, feeling a bit bored.

The Strongest Human tried an overhead strike using all his might, but Nemesis merely catches his ax with his hand, taking all the force like it's nothing.

While Nemesis was occupied holding off his first attack. The Strongest Human tried to pull a move, kicking Nemesis in the stomach... but that proved to be useless as Nemesis grabbed his leg and smashed him on the ground multiple times.

"YES! That's how it feels!" (Y/N) shouted, standing up in his chair. He remembered how he got obliterated so many times by Nemesis on Resident Evil 2 Remake.

(Y/N) looks to the side and saw Deborah. Holding a bowl full of fruits as she stares weirdly at him. He quickly sat back down and coughed.

"Uhh... I'm just a huge fan of how Nemesis fights." (Y/N) reasoned, not wanting to reveal the origins of the subjects.

After the brutal fight, the Strongest Human is now in Nemesis' hands, exhausted over fighting the behemoth for quite some time while also using Martial arts that didn't work.

"Nemesis! Over here!" (Y/N) shouted, raising his hands up, "Devorah, kindly pass me that chair over there." He requested. Deborah nodded and placed the seat next to (Y/N).

Nemesis grunted and threw the man towards (Y/N). The scientist stood up, warming himself up as he does a little jog, seeing the body heading straight for him.

(Y/N) raises his hands and successfully catches the Strongest Human by his neck... that somehow didn't break upon collision. (Y/N) chuckled and sat the man in the chair.

"Why did you make me do this!? You're fighting! Just so you could test your might! Think Strongest Human! Think!" (Y/N) said. But the man couldn't reply after all the beating he got. (Y/N) sighed and sat down... this guy just bet his whole kingdom just so he could prove his power.

"So... Strongest Human, huh?" (Y/N) mockingly said, moving his chair. So he's face to face with the guy.

"Kill me already." The man said, coughing out blood from all the beating he just took while Nemesis got little to no injuries.

"Not yet." (Y/N) laughed, "I heard you are from the Black Scripture. Would you kindly tell me what that is?" (Y/N) asked politely, giving the man a sinister smile.

"Over my dead body." He growled, spitting at his face. Deborah wanted to kill him then and there, but (Y/N) stopped her.

"Okay then!" (Y/N) happily said, putting your arm in his chest. You smiled at him one last time before sending a small spike that pierced his heart, killing him.

"I guess he skipped brain day." (Y/N) joked, removing his hand from his chest. He walked to the side and put his finger in his ear, "Now to absorb the information." (Y/N) said, sending a small tentacle into his head, crawling into his brain.

Umbrella Corporation (Overlord x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara