Chapter 8

(Y/N) wakes up, all the energy was sucked out of him last night, scolding the three troublemakers, out of all the people around the city of E-Rantel. They picked the one person (Y/N), didn't want to meddle with yet.

"I don't want anything like that ever happening again. I just scolded you last night, and once I doze off, you three disobeyed me already." (Y/N) scolded once more.

"This is going to reach your mother." (Y/N) continued, making the girls all beg for mercy.

"Please! Don't tell mother! We'll never be let out again." Bela cried, kneeling down in front of their Creator. Cassandra and Daniela pleading also.

"No! Last night's disobedience will not be tolerated." (Y/N) said, finally putting the foot down. He's been too nice. He needs to be seen as someone of higher stature than just a friend.

"Does that mean you'll send us home?" Daniela asked, looking at him in sadness.

"No, I can't. We already registered here. It would be too suspicious if the three of you suddenly disappear." (Y/N) answered, "But I will! Once you pull something like that again!" He continued, Bela grabbed onto his lab coat.

"We'll never do something like that again. Never again, Creator!" Bela declared, being the voice of her sisters.

"Good. Now let's go. We need to do some other quests." (Y/N) said, morphing back into his adventurer look and outfit.

The four left the tavern and into the adventurer's guild. Hoping to rank up. They entered and saw Momonga, talking with some other adventurers. The mission is now to see how powerful Momonga is in this world.

"Umm, excuse me. Are you all going to a quest?" (Y/N) asked, poking a burly man with blonde hair on the back.

"Yeah, do you want something?" The man asked, smiling kindly at (Y/N).

'How am I able to kill these people. They're all so nice.' (Y/N) thought, smiling back at the man.

"Can we still join?" (Y/N) asked, gesturing to the Dimitrescu sisters, who waved at the man.

"I'm sorry, but if we have a team this big... I don't think the person who put up the job won't be able to pay us all." The man solemnly apologized.

"Oh, if that's the case, then it's okay for us even if we don't get paid." (Y/N) insisted, "You see, we just started yesterday and did our first quest. We finished it, but it was difficult." He lied, going through this just to see his competition's power.

"We're planning on tagging along so we can learn a thing or two from our superiors." (Y/N) continued. The man scratched his head and went to talk with the leader. After talking to him, he went back with a smile.

"Don't mess this up." (Y/N) glared at the sisters, who awkwardly smiled back at him. They all moved up to the second floor. (Y/N) walked up and acted like he accidentally bumped with Momonga.

"Oh, sorry. You're the guy yesterday, right?" (Y/N) lied, acting like he doesn't recognize him.

"Sorry for how my sisters acted, they're just really flirtatious, but they're not violent." He apologized, staring at the sisters behind him.

"Isn't that right, girls?" (Y/N) glared. The girls all nodded sheepishly. (Y/N) looked back at Momonga and smiled.

"I didn't get your name yesterday. I'm (F/N) Dimitrescu, and these are my sisters Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela." (Y/N) introduced, giving Momonga a fake smile.