Chapter 7

"We're here." (Y/N) said, landing on the outskirts of the city. A bit far away since there are guards stationed at the walls that can see them fly down.

(Y/N) thought it would just be too suspicious for him to be seen with three girls walking with him, especially those that look like royalty. He created a jar made from Mold.

"I don't think you could really blend in. Here, disperse into flies and go inside." (Y/N) said, thinking if he can persuade the girls.

"No, not happening. You brought us with you. We're going to experience being an adventurer fully." Bela answered, pouting.

"Worth a try." (Y/N) laughed before walking towards the city walls. The three girls followed him, all happily skipping as they look at new things they haven't seen yet.

They have successfully passed the outermost wall. The inside was just all military, weapons, armor, and a lot of troops. (Y/N) walked to a guard and decided to ask something.

"Hey, excuse me. Where is the adventurer's guild?" (Y/N) asked, tapping on the knight's shoulder.

"The adventurer's guild is in the middle zone. I don't really know where it is currently located, but you just have to go around. You'll find it eventually." The guard politely answered. (Y/N) thanked him and left.

The guard saw the three girls following (Y/N) and stared at him closely. There was only one person he knew to be a douchebag owning three elven slaves... Erya Uzruth.

"Okay, we're at the middle layer. And look. There's the adventurer's guild." (Y/N) pointed. The girls all giggled. This is now the starting point of their adventure.

(Y/N) opened the door and saw the most generic-looking douchebags ever. He sighs, not wanting to fight. But the three were insistent. He had nothing to prove that can scare them off, and the sisters behind him just captivated these lowly mortals.

"Hey, why don't you ditch this newbie and go on an adventure with real adventurers like us." Generic douche number one said. He walked to the girls, his allies all behind him, sharing the same perverted look.

"Couldn't help but notice that expensive jewelry on your neck. If you're royalty in need of an escort, we can provide much better services at a low cost." Generic douche number two said, winking at Bela, who smiled seductively at him.

"Indeed we are. Why don't we leave this place and discuss our... partnership somewhere private." Daniela said seductively, putting her finger in the man's chest before slowly moving it down.

"Move, newbie! These girls deserve someone better." Generic douche number three exclaimed, shoving you away.

You could see the sisters all glare in anger at the guy but held her rage as she returned to the seductive act. The six left the building. Cassandra winked at you as she walked out.

"These girls will ruin my disguise." You said, shaking your head. You looked to the side and saw the girl working at the counter, staring at you sadly.

"Oh, umm. I'd like to register as an adventurer." (Y/N) said, walking up to her. The woman looked at you in worry.

"I'm sorry for what just happened." The woman said solemnly.

"No, don't be. They will return." (Y/N) laughed. The woman felt a lot better after he said that.

"So, are they registering too?" She asked. You nodded. Suddenly, you heard the men's screams from behind the guild. You looked down and covered your face.