Chapter 30

"I wanted to let you all live, actually, get a stable ground on Re-Estize, but arrogant pricks aren't allowed in my Kingdom. Especially those who don't have anything to bring to the table but themselves." Y/N mutters, watching as Morpheus plays with his prey.

Giving them minor cuts that are painful but not deadly, "Should we let them suffer, Creator?" Norman asks.

"Whatever... let loose." The Scientist says, disappointed at these brainless humans who never know a good opportunity when they see one.

"That phrase sounds familiar... when did we..." The Scientist ponders, forgetting something.

Norman roars as Morpheus stabs Peshurian with his right claw arm, sending jolts of electricity, frying his entire body while Duvall squeals in joy.

Norman grabs Malmvist, who is slowly crawling away with his remaining arm. The flashy matador screams in agony as his grip tightens around his torso, compressing his organs until they pop.

"Oh... right." Y/N facepalms.

Norman runs towards the others, joining Morpheus as he slaughters Edström, cutting her into bits and pieces.

He quickly grabs Dravenoch and Zero bashing their bodies onto the ground multiple times until he is sure they are dead.

The Scientist remembers that phrase as bright as day now. It's a command they put for when a Subject is already faltering. A last stand as the Subject turns feral, doing everything they can to win.

"Good times. I remember getting the idea from another old game, Bioshock. From a certain phrase in it." Y/N smiles.

"What is the code to stop again?" The Scientist ponders. He pinches the bridge of his nose, "This is embarrassing. Who thought of this again?" He whines.

The Scientist sees the two mercilessly squish and dismember the corpses of the Six Arms, making a mess. He shakes his head and walks closer.

The Scientist did a weird-looking pose, opening his lab coat a bit with his left hand before uttering, "What are you buying?" in the most similar tone he could to the Merchant in RE4.

"Ugh, I should've replaced that when I had the chance." Y/N scoffs, looking away from embarrassment.

The two snap out of it, looking at themselves before turning back to their human forms.

"Forgive me for my display of savagery." Morpheus apologizes while Norman quickly huffs and follows.

The Scientist, not needing to pierce someone's head with his finger since almost all the six arm's brain matter is scattered on the ground, picks one up, eating it.

"Am I fucked up for doing this?" Y/N asks himself, chewing the tasty piece of brain.

"Taste's delicious, don't care anymore." He continues, getting all the information he needs.

"I have the stuff I need. Let's go before someone sees." Y/N says, turning around to see a butler, "And who might you be?" The Scientist asked.

The man looks at Y/N as both Norman and Morpheus stand between him and the Scientist, anticipating the attack.

To your surprise, the butler bows, "Sebas Tian from Ainz Ooal Gown. A pleasure to meet you." He introduces.

"Interesting, I wasn't met with an attack this time." Y/N jokes, walking closer to the man.

"So Ainz is on the same target, wonderful. You can go along now, do whatever the oh-so-great skeleton ordered you." He says, patting his back.