0|13 Only Mine

🤍Ace's POV🤍

I don't understand how I managed to get her here. She was so against me at first, and now she is living in my house.

I can't control myself around her. It's like there is a magnetic pull yanking me to her. The way that I want to kiss her and fuck her is insane. I can't control my thoughts around her.

I need to stay away from her. If I don't I could ruin every ounce of trust that I have gained from her.

I roll out of bed thankful that it's morning, and I can go for my morning run. I have to get my mind off her before I lose it.

I run downstairs to grab a water and head out, but of course she is sitting in the kitchen.

I let my eyes slowly drift down her body to see her only in a baggy t-shirt and underwear.

"Dear god" I mumble to myself.

"Did you say something?" Shit shit.

"I am just extra tired that's all." I really suck at trying to play it cool. She doesn't look like she entirely bought what I said because she is looking at me with a grin.

"Whatever you say. Anyway I am going to be going over to my mafia house today. If you would like to join us I recommend you should. My mafia doesn't fully trust you, and you need to meet them to gain their trust." Mac says.

"Alright just shoot me a text when you are going, and I'll be on the way. I don't have anything planned for the day other than working to protect you all."

Mac gets out of her seat and walks up close. Too close.

I can smell her perfume. The most amazing scent of lavender radiating off of her.

She grabs me by my collar and yanks me down.

"Dont think that I can't take care of myself. I've protected myself my entire life. I don't need the help from you. I was just nice and took it."

God this girl is driving me insane. My cock is harder than a boulder right now. I can't help what I do next. It's like I'm in a trance. I don't even know what I'm doing until I do it.

Now my lips are on hers now and she tastes so amazing.

I can't get enough. I won't get enough.

Mac will be mine. Only mine, and I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

____________________________________

A/N

Hi guys!!! New chapter out now!!!I am hoping to see at least 100 more readers for my story!!!We hit 1 thousand readers and I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you all so much!!! I would like to see you answer the question above! Let me know!!! Love...

I am hoping to see at least 100 more readers for my story!!!
We hit 1 thousand readers and I couldn't be more grateful! Thank you all so much!!!
I would like to see you answer the question above! Let me know!!!
Love you all❤️