0|2 Fresh Start

🖤Mac's POV🖤

I heard rustling from around my room and then felt like someone was super close to me. I jumped out of bed and grabbed ahold of the persons are and twisted it. I kept twisting until I heard a snap (one of my signature moves). "Ah Mac! You broke my arm!" Oh my god it was Daniel! Daniel is my second in command for the mafia. He is strong and smart. If you need something he is your guy. He is also the closest person I have in my life since I lost my parents. "Why would you try to sneak up on me! Especially while I was asleep!" I shouted at the man who was stupid enough to wake me. "I just needed to get you up so we can leave Mac! You didn't need to break my damn arm!" I looked at him like he was crazy. "If you expect me to not hurt you when I am half asleep and hear rustling around my room then you're crazy. You should have been more prepared." I stated matter of factly at him with a shrug. He just gave up trying to make me understand that I didn't have to break his arm and walked out of my room. I am assuming hopefully to our medical doctor here at the base. I looked at the time and realized it is already ten in the morning. "Everyone start loading up the cars! We are already running late! We will be out of here and on the road by eleven!" I yell out to everyone. I start to hear steps and people running. Seems they got the memo, I smile to myself.

Driving on the road we are about 30 minutes out from our new home. I can't lie and say that I'm not a little nervous, but I mask the nerves with the cold expression I always have. I can't remember the last time I actually smiled. It sounds crazy, but it's true. Smiling was only something I did when my parents were still around. Every since they were killed smiling seemed like another useless expression.
As I'm lost in my thoughts my driver yells to the back, "five more minutes Miss Thorn." I wince as he calls me that because that's what everyone called my mom. "Please just call me Mac." I state to him trying not to sound too cold, but I think I failed as the poor driver seemed more intimidated than what he did before. *Oops* I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I was daydreaming that long.

The New House:

The New House:

I step out of the car and just stare in amaze at my new home. I grabbed my phone and started to make my way to the entrance of my new mansion. As I walk into my new home it is massive. It is like a whole palace in here. This house has an elevator and everything! I keep my face cold though as I speak to the others not wanting to show any emotions. "Everyone go to your assigned rooms. You can start unpacking and make sure everything is in order with our shipments." Everyone hmms, nods and disperses. I start my walk up the stairs to my new room. I walk in and take a look around trying to figure out where all my stuff will go. I start unpacking my daggers and guns first because they are my favorite. Call me weird all you want, at least I'm always prepared.
I finished unpacking most of my wardrobe and my weapons. It took a while, but I didn't want my new room to turn into a mess. I look at the clock and realize that it's already almost nine at night. I start my first day at my new school tomorrow which I'm not excited for, but it's my last year of high school thank god.

 I start my first day at my new school tomorrow which I'm not excited for, but it's my last year of high school thank god

Mac's New room:

I was about to go to bed, but needed to make sure to say goodnight to the only family I have left. I walked over to my door, opened it a little and yelled down to my mafia that I am going to head to bed. "Goodnight Mac!" Everyone shouts. I walk to my closet and pick out a baggy t-shirt and a pair of my Victoria Secret underwear. Don't judge it is probably the most comfortable sleep outfit ever. I go in front of my mirror and start to undress. I look in the mirror at all the scars I have. So many stories on just one small body. I feel somewhat insecure about my scars, but also remember that they make me who I am today and they show me what I have been through has just made me stronger. I throw on my clothes and jump into my bed. Closing my eyes I let myself slip into a hopefully peaceful slumber.

*Beep beep* "God what is that awful noise!" I yell going to smack whatever it was that decided to wake me from my beauty sleep. I realize a little too late that it was my alarm clock. It was already in pieces on the other side of my room. "Oops" I say as I sit up in bed and look at the time on my phone. "Shoot I only have an hour to get ready and eat!" I roll out of my bed and head straight for the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

I get dressed into an all black outfit. I chose to do a tight black crop top with some black ripped jeans and a leather jacket. I figured I'm gonna be cold and quiet at this school just like at my last so no point in trying to dress fancy. I check myself out in the mirror one last time. "Looking hot." I say as I start to walk out of my room. I walk downstairs grab my keys to my motorcycle, an apple and head out to the garage. I hop on my bike, throw my helmet on praying I don't fuck up my hair too bad and start the ride to my new school.

 I hop on my bike, throw my helmet on praying I don't fuck up my hair too bad and start the ride to my new school

Mac's Outfit:

Mac's Motorcycle:

Mac's Motorcycle:

_______________________________________________________________
A/N
Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of the book.
It will get longer as time goes on, I am just trying to get into the swing of things with writing. I hope you all bare with me and continue along with the story!