0|1 Sleep Tight

🖤Mac's POV🖤

Moving away from the town I had raised myself up in is difficult. I never thought I would be saying goodbye to my old mafia house and the place I called home for so long, but with me loosing my parents in this town I decided it would be good to have a fresh start at a new school. With me being the Italian mafia leader they have no choice but to come with me. Which to be honest I never seen any complaining when it came to them. They respected me as their leader and I treated them like my family. Truth be told they are my family. I may be a stone cold bitch, but I will always respect the people who serve me. Unless they cross me. Anyway we are leaving tomorrow for New York. I know there is one or maybe two other mafias there, but as long as we don't step on their territory they won't step on ours.

Walking across my room in the mafia house I can't help but get flashbacks to when my parents were still alive. I know some things they wouldn't be proud of, but others they sure would. My mom wouldn't have liked that I don't believe in love, but at the same time it makes me an even stronger leader. I know though that my parents would have loved the leader I have became. Stone cold and heartless. The only way to be for a mafia leader.
"Mac! You should start going to bed! We have a long flight in the morning and you know how you are when your grumpy!" Ah the love from my mafia. "Alright everyone start getting yourselves to sleep! We have a long morning ahead of us" I yelled out the door to the rest of the mafia that lives here. "Yes boss" was chorused throughout the house. Not all my members of the mafia live here, but the ones who needed a place to stay were always welcomed here.

As I hear the last door close that means that it's my turn to hop into my comfy bed and attempt to get some sleep if the nightmares will let me. I lay down into my bed put on some soothing music and close my eyes hoping my body will beat off the nightmares for tonight.

______________________________________________________________
A/N
Sorry for the short chapter everyone. I just figured it would be a good way to start the book off
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and I look forward to writing more for you all! :)