0|10 Mystery

🤍Aces POV🤍

"Who the hell does she think she is!"

My friends look at me in shock. "What did you do to piss her off?" God sometimes I swear my friends ask the dumbest questions.

"Nothing that I know of, but I'm gonna figure it out."

With that I head straight for the exit doors. I will not let her humiliate me for no reason! Even if she did look sexy as fuck doing it. God. My brain needs to shut the fuck up.

I get in my car and go to the only place she would go other than the gym. Her house.

Thankfully it was only about a 10 minute drive there. At least with my driving. I see her car parked here so I know she is here.

I walk up to her door and knock. I didn't mean for it to sound so loud, but to be fair she did punch me.

"Wow she was right." I look up to see Daniel smirking at me. "Where is she?" I'm not in the mood to deal with his fantasies, and I especially don't have time to deal with his attitude. "She is in her room. You know where to go." With that he lets me in and leaves me be to find Mac.

I finally remember where her room was and knock on the door. "Whoever it is I suggest you leave now unless you don't want kids anymore!" Damn she really is mad.

I lean against the door ignoring her warning hoping she isn't serious. "It's me Ace. I would leave to save my privates, but I think you owe me an explanation." I hear her let out a loud huff from the other side, then the door swings open. Next thing I know I am getting yanked into her room.

"You have some explaining to do." I look at her in shock. "Your the one who punched me in the face! I think it's you who have some explaining!"

I see a grin appear on her face, but it's gone in the same instant. Next think I know I'm being grabbed by the collar of my shirt and slammed into the wall. Normally this would be a big turn on, but with her I feel like I'm about to loose my baby makers. "Who did you tell?"

I look at her it's confusion. "What the hell are you talking about? Who did I tell about what?" She looks a little taken aback by my confusion, but she stays focused. Which is low key attractive. I swear my brain can not comprehend this situation.

"Quit playing stupid. I know you told someone about my mafia Ace!" Wait. If someone knows about her mafia then that puts her in danger. "I didn't tell anyone Mac I swear!"

"It had to have been you Ace! Nobody else knows!"

Well apparently someone else knows because I know I didn't tell anyone.

"I swear on my mafia and my family Mac. I didn't tell anyone." I hope she can see that I am being honest.

She releases my shirt and jumps on her bed. "Then who the hell could figure it out."

"Tell me what's going on. Maybe my mafia and I could be of service to you." She looks at me with something in her eyes. I couldn't decipher it before it was gone.

"Daniel had told me this morning that someone has been trying to hack into our mafia. Which so far they have failed because our system is almost impossible to hack. The point is though that someone is trying." I now understand why she freaking out so much at me this morning. I am a little hurt that she thought she couldn't trust me, but she was right to be suspicious of me. That's what makes a good leader.

"Well if you would like my mafias help, we can make a temporary alliance with our mafias and work together to try and solve it."

"Would you really do that for my mafia and I?" I'm a little taken aback by this question and I can't help but wonder why. I don't understand these feelings I am having and I don't want them. I just feel the need to protect her.

"Of course. It's a good business opportunity and I can help you with whatever you need."

Mac looks at me in the eyes and I can't help but stare into her eyes. They are almost completely black. So dark and mysterious. She grabs me and pulls me into a hug. This is the first time I have really felt an actual embrace. I know she needs this so I hug her back.

"Your doing good at this whole friend this Ace." Damn that friend thing kind of hurt. It's because your catching feelings for her. Shut up brain your just as bad as the guys.

"Let's get started solving your mystery."

______________________________________________________________
A/N

Sorry everyone for not posting updates! I have 2 jobs and school so I don't have much time

I have 2 jobs and school so I don't have much time.
I am going to be attempting to get on a schedule of writing.
I hope you enjoy this new chapter and Aces POV!
Let me know in the comment section what you think, and some more ideas on what to do next! :)
Love you all!