0|11 Let's Do It

🖤Mac's POV🖤

After Ace and I had the talk I felt a little better. He left after our hug to go back to his warehouse to see if he could find anything about any mafias that have entered our territory or any gangs that have been trying any bad ideas.

I am exhausted and it's still only one in the afternoon. I decided it would be a good idea to take a shower to wake me up while I wait to hear word from Ace about anything.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water. I strip down and step in.

After I finish washing my hair I turn the water off. I reach out to grab my towel, but instead it feels like it's handed too me. I peak my head out of the curtain and jump behind it.

"What the fuck Ace! What are you doing here!" I hear a chuckle from the other side of the curtain. "You didn't answer your phone, so I came to make sure you were alright."

How sweet. No brain not sweet. "So you seen I was fine and decided to just wait inside the bathroom while I showered?!"

"Hey. If I came all the way here to make sure you were okay I could at least get a show." God he is so gross. "Well sorry to disappoint, but get the fuck out."

"Fine, but hurry up. I have word of something that is happening."

Ace finally leaves so I jump out and dry myself off. I put my clothes on and opened the door to see Ace sitting on my bed.

"Sure make yourself at home you pervert." He looks at me with a grin. "Keep speaking to me that way princess and I won't tell you the news." God I hate him.

"Fine your highness. What is going on?"

"Well we believe that the Irish mafia is trying to make some moves on your territory. They have not only found out your the leader, but have also found out where you live. Therefore I suggest you take my next offer."

Jesus. I never thought someone would have been able to figure out who I was. Let alone where I live. I definitely need some help.

"What is your offer?"

"I live alone. I have a couple separate houses for my mafia. I am offering you since we have an alliance that you can come live with me for the time being, and your mafia can stay with mine so they can get comfortable with each other."

"I'm not sure Ace. I've never trusted anyone with knowing I'm a mafia. How am I supposed to leave them?"

"You won't be leaving them. You will see them during the day. At night you will just be with me. Trust me. I think this is the best, or even the only option you have right now."

Well if I really have no choice.

"Fine. Let's do it."

_______________________________________________________________
A/N

I hope you guys are enjoying my book! I will continue to try and upload more every week :)Let me know if you liked this chapter by voting and comments! Also tell your friends!

I will continue to try and upload more every week :)
Let me know if you liked this chapter by voting and comments!
Also tell your friends!