• 1 •

Joshua hong pov

I as the youngest Mafia boss to ever have come. I'm so brightly determined to ever come this far. My father from the heavens above most be so proud. Yet I took out the man that killed him. I can remember running to my father body, bleeding out on the floor from the 7 gunshot wounds he took and the look in his eyes. He told that I was the greatest son & that I will become the 4th legendary Mafia boss if I become great as my father was or even better. You see the Mafia has run down in the family blood, my mother made sure we had everything we ever need while my father was too busy into training us to be like the Mafia. Sometimes mother hated it cause she felt like that wasn't what our childhood should be faced around but my parents couldn't hide it from us, what they were and what they did. I always had a feeling our family was special. My father shouldn't have died that day, when I watched his soul leave his body, I knew it was time for revenge and that no one was safe. I deserve to be boss. I'm a proud Mafia boss, my great great grandfather is the one who started and I'm the one who's the making the legacy keep going. . .

As I come to, I'm my office feeling a bit hungover and I noticed an unfinished bottle of scotch on the table. There was an empty glass so I happen to pour myself some scotch. I couldn't help but to drink. Yet I felt delightful to drink after the little fun I had last night. How I had to see that man, pathetic, stuck to a chair in a old farm in the middle of nowhere. How he tried to scream for help but it was helpless. All I could do is laugh at what was coming next. He didn't understand why I was laughing til one of my guys should up with a sack that was being held as something living was inside. I could see the fear in the man's eyes and you would think another Mafia boss would ever grow fear in his eyes but this 60 year old man did. I really thought the grandpa had seen it all until my boy started pulling the snake out of the bag and started placing it on him. I could see how that man was probably shitting himself but I think the snake knew the fear he had. He told me everything I wanted to know so now the man just another body never going to be found but what is going to be found... is his beautiful daughter. The woman is my age and she doesn't know her daddy is missing or dead but I'm pretty sure she won't mind a handsome date tonight at the club she going to be at tonight. All I can think about is how good she could possibly taste. I know she will probably hate to find out that her daddy dead but I can always be her new daddy. She's always been one beautiful rival Mafia bosses daughter. I mean there's many more but I just always thought this one would want a taste of me. I finish my bottle of scotch and realize as much as I want to sit here a day dream, I have a big mission ahead of me. I mean did I really kill that man for his daughter?? No.. I mean in a way yes... but she will never know. I get out of my chair and start to walk to my safe. I pull out my 45 and make sure everything is there. I smile to myself knowing that what about to come tonight is definitely going to be amazing. I have to think if I want to go all out on this mission, I feel like stalking her before she goes to the club, luckily her dad give me all I need to know about this. I wonder if I should wear my favorite tuxedo or go with something casual. I walk out of my office and into my bedroom with my walk in closet. I went in the closet and started looking on what I should wear. If I stalk her, I don't want to be wearing a tuxedo but for the club I don't think I should be in a tuxedo either. Gosh I would how beautiful she will look tonight even though I'm hoping by the end of the night I could undress her. I guess nothing I wear really matters cause once she sees me, she will want to undress me. I pull out a black button up but leave the three buttons up top open, get two sliver chains but one has a cross on it, black slacks and dress shoes. I felt like an complete idiot but it's okay cause I'm just going to be stalking her. I grabbed a sliver watch to add to the look and black sunglasses. I went back to my office, to the safe and grabbed my gun. I went to my desk making sure everything is put away even though my house is completely guarded. I love being a Mafia boss and I definitely wouldn't stop anyone that gets in my way so if she becomes in my way, I will quickly end that. I giggle to myself about the thought of her trying to stop me because the last she did, she called her dad but now she's seems defenseless without him. I grab my keys to the house and my black Ferrari. I tell my guards I'm going out so I need some to come with and some to watch over the house. Obviously my guards don't ride with me, they get the Escalade and I don't make them sit with me when I stalk people.