« 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 »

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
Truth
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Daphne frowned at the comic she had just finished reading. Whenever she finished reading a good story or comic, it always made her sad that the story was over. Oh well, she'd just have to reread it.

The door opens, making her sit up and grab the knife that she kept on her bedside table. Seeing Chico in the doorway, she sighs and puts the knife back down.

"Cálmate, baby. Wanna play a movie?" He holds up a cassette tape as he approaches her and puts his hand on her cheek.

She sits up on her knees to be face-to-face with him. Sighing, she spoke.

"I need a break."

He furrowed his brows, "What does that mean? You don't want to see me?"

She chuckled softly. "No, of course not. I was just... Thinking of going to the dance with Saya."

"Forget her, Baby, we'll go together. I'll throw on my fancy shit."

Daphne took a deep breath. "We were gonna do a girls night, just the two of us."

She saw his hesitant expression and continued trying to convince him. "Please? Just one night."

He sighed, "Fine. Whatever you want."

He leaned closer and kissed her before walking out of her room and closing the door.

She sighed deeply and collapsed back on her bed.

Lex rushed through the hallway of the Legacy dorms on his skateboard, throwing a small box into everyone's room. He got to the end of the hallway and met up with Billy, both of them laughing.

Daphne came out of her dorm holding the box, confused. She was too smart to open a random box that Lex, of all people, had thrown into her dorm. And plus, she had already gotten her mail a few hours before.

She found Billy and Lex at the end of the hallway and raised an eyebrow. "I swear if you guys planned something-"

She gets cut off by people screaming and coming out of their dorms, covered in blue paint.

Daphne snorted, glad she hadn't opened the box. She turned to Billy and Lex.

They all laughed for a few moments before it died down and their faces went serious.

"It honestly wasn't that funny," Daphne said quietly.

"Yeah, no, I agree,"

"Got a point,"

Billy and Lex spoke at the same time.

They all stared at each other.

"Yeah, bye." She walked back into her dorm and closed the door.

"Open up you wanker!" Daphne banged on Marcus's door.