« 𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 »

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
Full Kiss
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

That night, Marcus had tried to run away, before Willie caught him outside the Chinese restaurant. They had gotten into some trouble and Marcus killed someone. A homeless man named Rory.

After that, Marcus decided to stay at Kings Dominion, so he went back. Master Lin showed him to his room.

"You got the janitors closet?" Daphne says, appearing in the doorway of Marcus's small room.

He flinches when he sees her sudden appearance and sighs. "Jesus. You gotta stop doing that."

She smiles, "You stayed."

He looks at her with a small smile. "Yeah, I did. Figured I could use the company."

She walks inside and sits next to him on the small bed, making it creak. "Something bugging you?"

"No," he replies truthfully. He was just a little distraught from having killed someone barely an hour ago. But he wasn't going to tell her that. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be asleep."

She chuckles before replying, "No, dude, I'm not a grandma. It's barely midnight."

He smiles widely, making her smile too. There was something about his smile that she just... Couldn't explain.

"I'm glad you decided to stay."

"Me too," he replies, looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

They look into each others eyes for a few moments before slowly leaning closer to each other.

Marcus looks down at Daphne's lips then back up at her eyes, as if asking for permission. She leans closer, giving him his answer. He slowly leans forward and places his lips on hers, slowly moving them against hers. The kiss is soft, and full of warmth that neither of them have felt before. They break apart and continue looking into each other's eyes.

"I should probably go," she whispers after a few moments of silence.

"Probably. See you tomorrow?" He asks, his eyes having that glassy look.

She nods and gives him a small kiss on his cheek before standing up and leaving his room.

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────
A/N
Guys I'm not the best at writing romantic scenes😭 sorry if the kiss was written badly

anyways... make sure to vote! love you guys
(i know you want longer chapters, they'll get longer soon don't worry!)
🫶