"Dove? What are you doing here?" My head snapped in the direction of the voice which came from my right.

Rian stood there, looking at me with worry on his face. He was wearing a simple shirt and casual pants. He ran towards me and took my face in his palms, examining it. His fingers slowly caressed my cheeks and he blew some air at the cut marks on my face. His ocean blue eyes stared in my blank brown one with concern.

"Rian? Rian, are you okay?" I hurriedly tried to sit straight and hold his palms on my cheeks. "Oh my god, you are okay. I knew you would be fine. I knew it. Thank god, you aren't hurt." I hugged him tightly.

"What do you mean by hurt? What happened to me?"

"Nothing. Nothing happened to you. I was just dreaming. You know it was another of the silly nightmares." I replied and held him closer to myself.

"You mean the nightmares where I leave you?" Rian broke the hug and looked at me. I simply nodded and wiped off the lone tear which left my eyes.

"How do I leave you in those nightmares, dove? Is it like I slowly disappear away from you? Like this." With that he slowly stood up, got rid of my hold and started to walk away from me, backwards.

The world went blank and it was only him and I, in the middle of stygian.

"Do you stare at me with those helpless eyes when I walk away from you, in your nightmares?"

"Rian, no. Please stop." I sobbed and tried to stand up to reach him but failed miserably.

He continued walking away from me, staring in my eyes with his ocean blue ones which have now turned darker and lifeless.

"Do you also cry in your nightmares like this when you see me going away from you, dove?" He asked and this time, Dove from his mouth gave me immense pain instead of the relief and hope like earlier.

"Rian, baby please don't do this. I will die without you." I screamed but he didn't stop. His steps didn't stop. He kept walking until he finally started to fade away.

"Bye, Dove. Your Rian loves you." And with that he disappeared.

A loud scream left my mouth and echoed in the silent washroom. Uncontrollable sobs escaped my lips and I couldn't control any of it. I couldn't move myself from the sitting position. He finally left. He went away. Just like I always feared.

"Aadya? Are you inside?" Bhai's voice grabbed my attention and I looked at the bathroom door.

Suddenly, I could see everything again. It wasn't dark anymore.

"Aadya? Answer me. Are you inside?" The banging on the door increased and I picked myself up.

I looked in the mirror and tried to wipe away the tears. I know he is going to read me like an open book but still, I don't want to look helpless in front of him. He already has a lot to take care of.

I went towards the door and opened it without saying anything. I didn't even have the courage to look in his eyes. Bhai engulfed me in a tight hug without any sharing of words. He gently caressed my back and hair trying to comfort me. A heard a small sob leave his mouth and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay, princess. He will be alright. Trust your kanha." He slowly whispered and tears threatened to fall down my eyes. I tried to control myself and hummed in response.

He then took me back to where everyone was. Mumma, Mrs Williams and Amelia returned home with Bhabhi and Ariv Bhai while Mr Williams, Papa and Ekaksh Bhai stayed back. The moment we reached there, papa saw me and ran towards me. He pulled me in a hug and rubbed my back.