12. Can you?

Kao was left in the bed with tied hands. Silence settled over him and he slowly became aware of how hard he himself was. Kao eventually understood why Pete told him not to touch himself. The realisation solely made Kao smile, he was feeling the urge to climax still he was convinced that it's not a choice. His mind didn't even protest and wanted to listen to Pete and control himself.

He just simply turned to his side and snuggled himself. He did feel a  bit tired but the caffine still in his system kept the sleep away. And Kao was happy about that since he got time to reminisce. The way he got to read Pete and Tara a story acting like a real family. The fact that Pete snuggled with him the previous night, Pete might not have thought it was much but it took a whole hour for Kao to calm himself and fall asleep in Pete's hands. And the naturality with which they got to discuss about Pete's business as if they are each other's confidant's. The reality that Pete never let Kao out of his sight, all of it, all of it kept feeling more like a dream the Kao reminsced them. He couldn't loose the smile on his face. 

A while later, he noticed how bright the surroundings has got, Kao asked his mobile resting somewhere for the time and it said that an hour has passed since Pete left. Kao only shrugged and continued his reminiscenes hoping to never forget those moments, wanting to etch them everywhere in his memory. 

Kao was still giggling and smiling when he heard Pete come back. He immediatly shifted on his forearms... "Pete!?" 

Pete entered the room to be surprised... "You really didn't move!?"

Kao frowned showing he was offended... "You told me not to!"

The surprise on Pete's face slowly shaped into a smirk while he unbottoned his full shirt... "You deserve a reward for being such a good boy, tell me, What do you want?"

Kao shook his head... "Nothing!!!"

"You sure? You won't get such a chance again" Pete stressed getting completey naked

"I just, I just like being good for you" Kao mumured making Pete nod in satisfaction.

"In that case how about we wash up first, I am a bit sticky" Pete said scooping Kao into his hands and moving towards the bath. 

"You still smell a bit like you" Pete husked into Kao's neck letting the water ran down their bodies making Kao excited in an instant. It turned out that showering was just a pretext, and Pete ended up taking Kao with out anykind of warning. They conitued on the couch, moving on to the bed, the ticking clock and burning day were not something that concernd them, they kept fuckingwith out a bother. Kao was all hazy, wet and heaving and Pete was sweaty and huffing, as they were both gasping for oxygen Kao's stomach grumbled. Pete immediately checked the time to find out it's already noon. 

Kao tried to speak slowy and tiredly caught his breath "I am sorry, I guess now I am habituated to having breakfast"

Pete nodded and plopped beside Kao... "I am the one who should apologise" their chests were raising up and down in rythm... "I should have brought you breakfast"

"I couldn't have had it anyway" Kao stated

Pete chuckled raising on to his one arm... "Look at you, Do you think you will be fine?"

Kao looked down at himslef, he was red all over, there are too many bite marks to count from his thighs to shoulders and his nipples were still hard. 

He then relaxed back... "I don't need to be fine" 

Pete's face suddenly became serious... "You spoil me too much!"

That made Kao crack up, Pete didn't fail to notice that his laugh was mixed with painful moans.