Chapter 1 🌷

A/n⚠️: Not suitable for underage readers as chapters might contain violence, unsuitable vocabulary for young readers

She is coughing blood. I know because that sticky, reddish liquid leaks from the corner of her mouth. I probably broke her teeth or something. But she can't really blame me.

I have told her to stop talking shit. But Roseanne just wouldn't listen. "I'm going to file for a divorce," she yells. Her eyes are bloodshot and I am not sure why she bothers to cry.

This isn't the first time that I punched her square in the face or landed a kick on her back, causing the bitch to lose our unborn child once. It has been like this since the day we got married.

And every time she cries; I cannot help but be perplexed. Why would someone with the sane mind cry for someone so fuck up like me? I guess in Roseanne's defence, total idiocy could be the case.

"You're not going to do that," I fist my palm once again. Then, I tilt my head to stare at the watch mounted against the wall. Nearly midnight and I have yet to go to Suzy's place.

"Yes, I am" she yells, spitting some more blood on the pale floor of our room. I wince in disgust. She has always been a total humiliation. What type of loser bleeds after she's lightly punched in the face?

"I am going to file for a divorce, Lisa and you will have to let me go," she threatens, every word filled with equal weight. I laugh. If she thinks that I would let her go that easy, then she is just terribly mistaken.

Because I am not going to divorce her, come what may until I get my money back. The money her dad owes me.

"I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice," I say before pushing her abruptly to the closet.

Her head hits the rough surface first and she sobs but I warn her that if she ever lets out a cry again, even the thinnest whisper, I am going to finish her tonight.

That does the trick. She does keep her mouth shut and I turn my back on her before shuffling to the door, fixing my watch. "I'm going to be back late," I breathe out, not sparing her a glance.

"If you dare wait for me again, like you always do, I'm going to kick you so hard, you'll remember that for eternity"

Then, I exit the room, not even surprised to find my big sister, Jennie standing behind the door, arms crossed.

"You hit her again, didn't you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Lisa fucking Manoban, what the hell is wrong with you?"

My sister nags as I walk past her, a car key jiggling in hand. "You shouldn't treated her like a fucking useless thing. She's your wife to begin with," Jennie supplies the fact like it's not yet apparent to me. I respond with only a yawn.

"You see, Jen" I lock my eyes briefly with her as we both stand behind the front door. My hand rests around the warm, silver doorknob.

"I'm going to go and crash at Suzy's place. In case you think I've done too much damage to the blonde I married tonight, feel free driving her to the ER tonight, I wouldn't mind," Then I kiss her cheek and excuse myself.

"Lisa" she yells my name loudly; her attempt to make me stop is so pathetic to be honest. I keep walking towards my car. The smart thing unlocks itself the moment I stand next to it, with a customised key in hand.

"Lisa, you can't just leave like that," Jennie says again but I ignore her as the engine comes alive and I drive past her. The last thing I register from the house is her yelling in frustration aiming at the night.

I laugh. My phone vibrates a moment later - there's a text from Suzy, the woman I am casually fucking. "Where are you? I miss you," I laugh as I text her a reply. "Me too. See you in 10 minutes," then I step on the gas pedal and the McLaren sprints through the traffic like the devil it is.

***

I arrived at Suzy's place 10 minutes later and both of us literally went straight into it rather than making pointless talks. "That was fun," Suzy rests against my chest and I let her as I light up my cigar. Then, I suck the smoke and breathe out an o - shaped cloud.

The woman in my arms laughs. "I thought you'd stop smoking after college ended," she kisses the jawline of my face and I simply roll my eyes, the cigar now pinched in between my forefinger and thumb.

"Why would I give up on it?" I ask. "I'd give up many things, Suzy" I lock my eyes with her. "But no smoking. Not now, not ever,"

"I'm not going to ask you to," the woman leans over to one side of the bed, one hand clutching to the duvet across her naked chest while the other fishing her own pack of cigarettes from her bag.

"Because I find it hard to give up on mine too," she playfully dangles an unlit cigarette in between her front teeth. I offer her my lighter to which she declines. Instead, she locks my face with her palms and leans forward to light up her smoke with my very own.

The trick succeeds. She inhales the smoke into her lungs, then breathes it out as she sinks into the bed. "So, tell me this"

"Tell you what?" I run my hand through my hair. The clock on the nightstand reads 3 in the morning.

"How's your marriage going on," she smirks, knowing full well that is the very question I have to answer. When I give her silence, Suzy laughs like it's the funniest thing ever.

"Oh come on," she strikes my arm playfully. "You must have fuck her too sometimes,"

"Then what? She's my wife. I've the full right to fuck her whenever I need or feel right,"

"I see,"

She runs her finger smoothly on the outline of my left shoulder before it pauses, her voice dripping with every ounce of curiosity. "But you still come for me," "Only because you're a good fucker, Suzy,"

"I take that a compliment," the woman laughs. Then she adds, "And as indirect answer to my wife sucks in bed so I come for someone else,"

"Whatever floats your boat,"

I put my cigarette off. Then, I step out of the bed, bending half my height to grab my slacks pooling near the bed's front leg.

Then, I put on my shirt back; it's Gucci printed and fastened my belt afterwards, which is also Gucci. "Look at you," Suzy smirks, still naked in her bed. "Such a whore for Gucci,"

I roll my eyes, turn my back on her and grab the handle of my vintage Gucci briefcase. "Take this," I throw a bundle of cash which lands perfectly next to her head.

She takes the shit and sniffs it under her nose. "And stay the fuck away from me. I'll call you back in case I need you again,"

"Which is going to be very soon," Suzy laughs wickedly. "Because your wife sucks and you need someone to entertain you in bed,"

"Like I said, Suzy" my voice is flat, my back facing hers as I aim for the door. "Whatever that floats your boat,"

Welcome to the story ❤️