chapter 3❤️

AUTHOR'S POV.............

Today is the day which afra wished never came, today is the day where she have to leave her house, today is the day where she have to leave her family to make another family, today is the day where she have to be someone's else's.

The days passed in a blink as fast as wind as smooth as cloud, the mehndi and everything passed in a blur and today is the day where the two souls bound with a beautiful knot called NIKKAH . As the entire mansion is decorated elegantly and shinning with flowers, hanging lights, and colourful drapes are beautifully decorated, after all its their family's first wedding, the music rhyming softly, the chattering and laughing echoing around the villa , kids running here and there, men's and women's are waiting for the awaited moment , excitement filled the air .

 As the entire mansion is decorated elegantly and shinning with flowers, hanging lights, and colourful drapes are beautifully decorated, after all its their family's first wedding, the music rhyming softly, the chattering and laughing echoing arou...

Afra's outfit...

Izhaan's outfit

Izhaan's outfit.....

Afra were sitting on a couch, with veil endowed with heavy embroidery covering her face, her heart thudding so loud that she is sure that if not for sounds her  family can easily hear her .

opposite of her were seated izhaan in his all glory and his family in between is an ethereal flower curtain which is divided the both groom and bride's sides.

Afra Jamal bint Abrar jamal aapka NIKKAH Izhaan Abbaas afridi se tayye kiya jata hai, kya aapko yeh nikkha , QUBOOL HAI, qasi's words made her froze on her spot.

{Afra Jamal daughter of abrar jamal your marriage is done with izhaan Abbaas afridi son of Aamran Abbaas afridi, do you accept him as your husband.}

Beta, Aaliyah lovingly hold her shoulder embracing her arms in her

QUBOOL HAI,.. Afra whispered slowly closing her eyes.