chapter 09

Tere deedar ko tarse itna ke
Meri jaan!!
Hame sadiyan bita kar aane hi padha.

************************
H

appy reading 🎊

Author pov.....

The days and months passed in a blink and today is the day when izhaan is coming home after 2yrs. Afridi mantion is decorated elegantly with flowers and lights around the house and colourfull curtains hanging on the wall , guests are already present in the party, afridi's are throwing a party because of izhaan's success in London's business, two range rovers are entered in parking and a man came out from the car and stand like a king with his four piece tailored suit hairs are neatly gel in his forehead,... And  he is none other than izhaan Abbaas afridi.

Afra was standing in front of the vanity getting ready for the party with no expressions on her face she is wearing a black saree with silver jhumka she left her all hair open and black bangles with anklets in her legs , she was thinking about her married life and her husband woh is left her alone 2yrs ago and in this 2yrs he didn't even try to call and talk with her .
She is hurt and upset with his behaviour.
She was excited because she was meet her husband after 2yrs and sad because he didn't said about his success. Her thoughts broke with the knock on her door she opened the door and found a zunaira stand with wide smile on her face .

"Why are you smiling zuni?", AM I looking like a joker to you ?, she said raising her brow and folding her hands on her chest.

"Nahh , bhabii you are looking like a patakha,!!, zunaira said with sheepish smile.

" Patakha yeh kya zuni , mai tumhe patakha lagti hoon"?, she said with fake anger .

" Nahh , bhabi you are looking gorgeous,
Bhai kahin aapko dekhkar behosh na hojaye ", she said and wink.

Her cheeks got red  hearing her statement
And she tried to hide her blushing State
But failed miserably.

"Hyeee, bhabi you are blushing mess , dekhiye ek baar khudko aaine mai " she said turning her towards the mirror.

She saw her reflection on mirror blushing mess and slap zunaira s hand and said

"Aisa kuch nahi hai zuni zyda mat socho, warna dark circles aajanyenge tumhi, she said with nervous smile.

" Waise bhabhi mai aapko yeh batane aayi thi ke bhai aagaye hai, aur ammi aapko niche bula rahi hai , she said and left.

  Her heart skips a beat hearing her she is going to meet him after 2yrs how she face him , after encouraging herself she made her way out of the room for party , meanwhile someone's eyes are searching for his biwi in whole mantion but since he came she didn't appear infront of him , yeah after coming from her  room she headed to kitchen to  making some sweets for guests
Time skip 2hours passed but there is no sign of her in  party and now he is going impatient minute by minute.after excusing himself he made his way towards their room coming in his room he search for her in bathroom, balcony but there is no sign of her being impatient prani he exited the room and going towards the backyard Just then he bumped into the small figure before she could fall on her butt he catch her by wrapping his hand around her small waist and pulled her into him after seeing her face who is none other than {hmari heroine}.

Her eyes are closed and hands are clutching his coller for her dear life and whispered against her ear ,and she opening wide her eyes.

"Aankhe kholiye Biwi"!! He whispered.