chapter 14

Inn khubsurati ki Kiya hi kare tareef hum
Aye janib ..... Wo aaina bhi dekhte hai
To lagta hai kalt kar denge!!!

🦋***********************🦋

Author's pov.......

The life is too short to wasted the time for hating on each other ,the hustle bustle of daily life we have to be strong yet passionate about love for each other, in this world everyone deserves love,and love is like a pure yet beautiful feeling... And our girl is want to feel this feeling, she want to feel her husband's care ,love , respect and he want to keep her with him until his last breath.

Afra's pov..

My life was changed the path too fast and my destiny was bound with him .why my heart wants to feel his every beat, why my eyes wants to see only him every, why his presence becomes so important to me ,why my hands wants to hold his hands forever,
Why my every heart beat fastened hearing his name ,what is this feeling.. i can't understand sometimes he acted like he wants me and sometimes he acted like he wants to  be alone... And last night goshhhh... What happened to him last night yeah I understand but ohhh goddd ..i can't think like that and he was ... He was like.he is in the verge of loosing control i can feel him .

Author's pov..

" Bhwwww...! Arhan screamed behind her scaring her the shit out of nowwhere.

" Ohhh god arhan you scared me ! She said placing her hand on her heart indicating to stop her fastened her heart beat.

"Ohh sorry bhabhi my intentions are not to scare you but I'm calling you from Last 15 mins but you didn't hear me ones so I don't have option except this ! He said and shrugged.

"Btw what are making for breakfast? He asked after smelling the sweet smell of aloo Paratha's .

" Ughh.. I made aloo Paratha,paneer tikka, chicken curry,and biryani.! She  said tucking her loose end of her pallu on her side waist.

"Ohh bhabhi you are the best ! Arhan said and  hug her from her shoulders out of excitement.not knowing someone is burning in jealousy.

" Arhan bhai chodh do bhabi ko warna kl tak aap khayi main miloge hume ! Zunaira said out of nowwhere comeing on kitchen.

"What the hell are you saying u know zuni ! He said breking the hug and turned only stiffed on his place seeing his elder brother burning red face with glaring eyes boring holes on his skull .

" Uhh.. sher khan ....mera mtlb bhai aap yahan mai toh srif bhabhi se pani mangne aaya tha ! Wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Today's is your important meeting with American clients i hope you remember!! Izhaan said on firm tone.

" Yeah,yeah bhai i remember! Arhan said breaking the eye contact with him and left from there.

"Wow bhabhi what are you making for breakfast it's smells so good! Zuni said.

" Biryani ...'yaayhhhh' ! Zuni chirped after seeing her fav dishes.

She smiled seeing her chirping like this and resume her work making  dough for paratha.

"Bhabi I'm going to change my clothes byeee!! Zunaira said and left from there leaving her husband with her .