chapter 12.

Warning ⚠️ slightly mature scenes if any scenes triggered kindly leave the book. Read at your own risk.

✨*******************✨

Meri maad hoshiyan bhi jayaz thi
Wo toh sara sharab jaisi thi
Jisse maine hothon se lagaya aur kbhi
Na chodhne ka khud se
Wada kiya!!.

Author's pov..

She pushed him and run away from there while laughing not knowing what he planned for her . meanwhile him coming out from the pool while drying his hair from towel and made his way towards his room for changing. After changing his clothes he headed for breakfast and he found her ,she is stleling the dishes on dinning table while zunaira was doing her project in living room,he slowly made his towards her and after coming so close to her he stand behind her and placing his hands on dinning table he caged her and whispered huskily touching his lips on her ear sensually without her acknowledged.

"Daring move sweetheart" !!
She startled on sudden voice.

She turned around facing him and realised they are standing so close until there noses are touching with each other. When he is about to placing his lips the throat clearing sound interrupt him.and they are none other our chaotic couple Aafan and adiba standing there with their jaw touching on floor.

"Ohhh  bhai aapna hum tum ek kamre mein band ho wala scene aapne room mein  kar na yahan sab ko free ka romantic scene kyun dikha raha hai !! Aafan said while smirking. Meanwhile our girl praying to the mother earth to swallow her whole .

" Uff jiju bane imran hashmi ! Adiba said smirking at her bestfriend while she widen her eyes and glare at her.

" Apni bakwaas band kar yahan achanak tashrif lane ka wajah bata !! Izhaan said to aafan .

"Well bhai mujhe tere sath quality time spend karna tha chal room main chalte hai !! Aafan said and wink at him.

" Wtf are you talking tune gender kab change kiya saale !!izhaan said and smirk he understood his teasing.

"Wth bhai Maine koi gender change nahi kiya mai ladka hi hoon aur shaadi shuda bhi toh tu mujhse dur hi reh! Aafan said while his hawaiyan udh gaye .

"Par tune abhi room mai chalne ko kaha na toh phr darr kyun raha hai ! He said while controlling his laugh.

"Abbe o sale maine meeting ke liya bola aur hamari biwiyan,mera mtlb meri biwi aur bhabi ko shopping ke liye kahi bhr jane tha toh maine kaha meeting puri karlete hai!! He explained .

Izhaan look towards her while asking her through his eyes "where are you going".and she understood his signals.

"Wo hame thodi shopping karni aur mujhe painting brushes bhi lena tha toh isliye hame jana hoga ! She explained.

He blink his eyes telling her to go for shopping.and she understood and they left .

"Toh chale roomm mein!! Izhaan said to aafan while stressing the word room.

" Mujhe tere irade kuch thik nahi lag rahe hai,mujhe koi meeting nahi karni mai jaa raha hun arhan ke pass! He said while placing his hands on his chest and left .

He chuckled and left for office.

Meanwhile,.

"Afra yeh try kar tujh par suit karega! Adiba said showing her off shoulder red gown.