chapter 2 🌷

JUNOON _E_MOHABBAT MAI HAD PAAR KAR DENA KOII KHASS BAAT
NAHI HAI USS HAD KE SATH SAATH
BE_HADD MOHABBAT
KARNA YEH
KABIL_E_TAREEF HAI 🌸

AUTHOR'S pov.................

The fairy soft wind blowing across the skirts of valley, the grey puffs slay drizzling the heavenly blessing over the earth making it wet with no regret, the dark shades started spreading with grace matching his dark hairs and grey orbs as he walked in the Afridi mantion.

AFRIDI...

The surname Alone is enough to ran chills down his enemies and backstabbers they are the holders of the top business companies around the world, their success knew no bound.

IZHAAN ABBAAS AFRIDI, Son of Aamran and rukhiya CEO of the top industries all over the world, A. S GROUP OF CORPORATIONS. He surely is the one you never want to play, he is the male version of beauty man of ethics and high morals, hearthrob of the city, top most eligible bachelor, girls go literally head over heels for him, but he never gave them more than just a glance that too is necessary, he got high success at very young age.

He walked up to living room there he saw his mother grandmother and his little princess talking he walked up to them.

ASSALAMUALAIKUM, He greeted to them

WALAIKUM ASSALAM BETA , Said dadi .

ASSALAMUALAIKUM BHAI , zunaira greeted to her brother.

Bhai itna ban than ke kahan se aarahe ho kahi bhabi se to milne nahi gaye the, asked zunaira with mischievous smile.

{Where are you coming from with so much fuss brother didn't you go to meet sister in law.}

Chup kar zunaira, said izhaan

{Keep quiet}

Ammi kuch khass baat hai itna muskura kyun rahe ho aap sab mujhe dekhkar, izhaan asked confused because of his mother grandmother and sisters reactions.

{Ammi , there is something special why are you all smiling at me so much}

Nahi beta, maine tumhare psnd ka khana banaya hai jao jake jldi fresh hoker aao beta, his mother says smilingly.

{No son, i have prepared a food of your choice go get fresh and came quickly.}

He is confused with there reactions but shrugged it off, when he about to turn, he interrupted from his brother.

Ammi aap apne bete ke saath aisa kaise kar sakti hai, mai masoom aapka chota beta subha se bhooka idhar udhar phir raha hu or aap srif aapke bade bete ke liye hi unki psnd ka khana banaya hai, said arhan wiping his fake tears.

Bhai aapne dopehar ko hi do plate biryani khayi thi aur aap kahe rahe ho ki aap ne subha se kuch nahi khaya chii chiii bhai don't lie so much.

{Brother you are eaten two plates biryani at afternoon itself. And you are saying that you haven't eaten since morning.}