Fuck cancer and those doctors.

"Okay dad, guess what?"

He hums, realizing that I'm trying to change the subject. "Tell me?"

I had a whole plan for my wife.

"I'm taking Honey on a date later, you know?  That thing about doing things the right way for her and I realized I never took her on a date before." I frown while saying this.

It's embarrassing taht I never did.

My wife deserves to go on a date atleast thrice a week. In all honesty, I didn't even know what the fuck was a date or those romantic things.

Not like I've been in a relationship or have someone around me who's been in one for me to even know that shit.

When I was a kid, my mother and her shitty husband never did those romantic shit.

Rome was the only person I was truly around and he never did relationships either, only fucked and dipped as he called it.

However, Rome explained to me recently about all that and I got some help from my phone robot Siri.

Now that I do know, I'm gonna spoil my wife regardless.

The fact that she didn't hold grudges against me for not even taking her on a date or didn't seem upset at the fact, that proves she really does love me.

She didn't give a fuck that I never did that for her.

That changes now though.

She deserves a better husband and I'm gonna be that for her.

Dad smiles happily, "That's good Alek. Treat her like a queen you hear me?"

I nod, "Of fucking course, that's my whole life right there. I love that girl so much, she thought me how to love despite me being crazy in the head."

I would climb a million fucking rocks just for her.

"I'm glad she was there for you when I wasn't and also your friend Rome. He's a good one son." He stated with a sigh.

I ran my fingers through my hair thats a bit shorter now since as I got a haircut this morning for our date later.

I didn't let them cut it too much though, I left a good amount so that my wife could still pull at it whenever I'm fucking her.

She also loves pulling my hair when I'm eating her pussy.

I love that shit too.

Really Sander? Now is not the time.

"Yeah, they're good ones." I agreed with him.

He nods, "And how is the pregnancy treating you both so far?"

I shrug, "Good and bad. Honey goes through about fifty different emotions a day and it freaks me out." I admitted, "Sometimes I have to literally hide in the bathroom just to not face her bloody wrath."

He laughs heartily.

"But, the best part is her sex drive. My oh my, it has gone up the roof and she has become a beast in the bedroom, always wanting my dic—" I stopped when he scrunched his face up in disgust at me. "Okay, I guess you didn't need to know that part."

He rolled his eyes, "I did not need to know about my son and my daughter in-law sex life." Then he paused, "But seriously, are you happy with the pregnancy?"

Am I happy?

Of fucking course I am, but mostly worried too.

"Yes I am, it's just that I'm scared and I hope he/she doesn't genetically get my crazy mental illness, it's not nice living off of medications every single fucking day."